Mar 29, 2013, 11:23 AM EST
In two seasons in Columbus, forward LaQuinton Ross has gone from a player who rarely saw the floor to one of the important pieces in the Ohio State rotation.
Ross scored 17 points in the Buckeyes’ 73-70 win over Arizona on Thursday night, with the final three points coming on a shot with 2.1 seconds remaining.
Next up for Ohio State is Wichita State, which opened its game against La Salle on a 17-3 run. The Shockers out-rebounded the smaller Explorers 47-29, winning the game by the final score of 72-58.
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 3
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 2
- The Chase for 180: Doug McDermott’s tough night 0
- Michigan’s offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern 1
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (3)
- No. 20 Creighton gets 27 from Doug McDermott, stifles Jahii Carson in blowout (2)