Mar 29, 2013, 11:23 AM EDT
In two seasons in Columbus, forward LaQuinton Ross has gone from a player who rarely saw the floor to one of the important pieces in the Ohio State rotation.
Ross scored 17 points in the Buckeyes’ 73-70 win over Arizona on Thursday night, with the final three points coming on a shot with 2.1 seconds remaining.
Next up for Ohio State is Wichita State, which opened its game against La Salle on a 17-3 run. The Shockers out-rebounded the smaller Explorers 47-29, winning the game by the final score of 72-58.
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 1
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Maryland transfer eligible this season at Georgia Tech (3)
- Watch Kentucky fans sprinting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets (VIDEO) (2)
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference (2)
- Newspaper apologizes for its illustration of Kentucky head coach John Calipari (2)