Mar 29, 2013, 11:23 AM EDT
In two seasons in Columbus, forward LaQuinton Ross has gone from a player who rarely saw the floor to one of the important pieces in the Ohio State rotation.
Ross scored 17 points in the Buckeyes’ 73-70 win over Arizona on Thursday night, with the final three points coming on a shot with 2.1 seconds remaining.
Next up for Ohio State is Wichita State, which opened its game against La Salle on a 17-3 run. The Shockers out-rebounded the smaller Explorers 47-29, winning the game by the final score of 72-58.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)