Mar 29, 2013, 11:23 AM EDT
In two seasons in Columbus, forward LaQuinton Ross has gone from a player who rarely saw the floor to one of the important pieces in the Ohio State rotation.
Ross scored 17 points in the Buckeyes’ 73-70 win over Arizona on Thursday night, with the final three points coming on a shot with 2.1 seconds remaining.
Next up for Ohio State is Wichita State, which opened its game against La Salle on a 17-3 run. The Shockers out-rebounded the smaller Explorers 47-29, winning the game by the final score of 72-58.
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield returning for senior season 0
- Arizona forward Stanley Johnson enters 2015 NBA Draft 2
- California guard Tyrone Wallace to return for senior season 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (17)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Five members of Iowa State’s 2014-15 team have been arrested after two more arrests this week (9)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)