Mar 29, 2013, 11:23 AM EDT
In two seasons in Columbus, forward LaQuinton Ross has gone from a player who rarely saw the floor to one of the important pieces in the Ohio State rotation.
Ross scored 17 points in the Buckeyes’ 73-70 win over Arizona on Thursday night, with the final three points coming on a shot with 2.1 seconds remaining.
Next up for Ohio State is Wichita State, which opened its game against La Salle on a 17-3 run. The Shockers out-rebounded the smaller Explorers 47-29, winning the game by the final score of 72-58.
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 0
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Bruce Pearl gets welcomed by Auburn team, students after NCAA show-cause ends (VIDEO) 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (3)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)