Apr 1, 2013, 1:20 PM EST
The AP announced their all-american teams on Monday afternoon, and there were no surprises on the first team.
Trey Burke and Otto Porter were the leading vote-getters, while Kelly Olynyk, Doug McDermott and Victor Oladipo rounded out the first team. McDermott was a first-team selection last year as well, the 51st player to earn such an honor twice.
This really wasn’t much of a surprise, as the first team was a pretty clear-cut decision. It’s exactly the same first team that NBCSports.com named prior to the start of postseason play.
Click here to read through the see all of the AP All-America teams.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 0
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 20
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)