Apr 1, 2013, 1:20 PM EDT
The AP announced their all-american teams on Monday afternoon, and there were no surprises on the first team.
Trey Burke and Otto Porter were the leading vote-getters, while Kelly Olynyk, Doug McDermott and Victor Oladipo rounded out the first team. McDermott was a first-team selection last year as well, the 51st player to earn such an honor twice.
This really wasn’t much of a surprise, as the first team was a pretty clear-cut decision. It’s exactly the same first team that NBCSports.com named prior to the start of postseason play.
Click here to read through the see all of the AP All-America teams.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)