Apr 2, 2013, 1:23 PM EDT
There are times where the dunk contest for the McDonald’s all-american game can end up being a bust.
Not this year.
Because there are some full-blooded freaks of nature in the Class of 2013, and Andrew Wiggins, Aaron Gordon and Chris Walker showcased their athleticism last night.
Walker won the contest. Wiggins probably was the most impressive all-around dunker. But the best dunk of the night came courtesy of Gordon, right around the :37 mark in the video, when he puts the ball behind his head then between his legs before throwing down a reverse dunk.
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Seven Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 1
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Indiana’s summer workouts look intense (VIDEO) (4)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (3)