Apr 2, 2013, 1:23 PM EST
There are times where the dunk contest for the McDonald’s all-american game can end up being a bust.
Not this year.
Because there are some full-blooded freaks of nature in the Class of 2013, and Andrew Wiggins, Aaron Gordon and Chris Walker showcased their athleticism last night.
Walker won the contest. Wiggins probably was the most impressive all-around dunker. But the best dunk of the night came courtesy of Gordon, right around the :37 mark in the video, when he puts the ball behind his head then between his legs before throwing down a reverse dunk.
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)