Apr 2, 2013, 1:23 PM EDT
There are times where the dunk contest for the McDonald’s all-american game can end up being a bust.
Not this year.
Because there are some full-blooded freaks of nature in the Class of 2013, and Andrew Wiggins, Aaron Gordon and Chris Walker showcased their athleticism last night.
Walker won the contest. Wiggins probably was the most impressive all-around dunker. But the best dunk of the night came courtesy of Gordon, right around the :37 mark in the video, when he puts the ball behind his head then between his legs before throwing down a reverse dunk.
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)
- Wichita State lands transfer guard from Texas A&M (2)