Apr 2, 2013, 1:23 PM EDT
There are times where the dunk contest for the McDonald’s all-american game can end up being a bust.
Not this year.
Because there are some full-blooded freaks of nature in the Class of 2013, and Andrew Wiggins, Aaron Gordon and Chris Walker showcased their athleticism last night.
Walker won the contest. Wiggins probably was the most impressive all-around dunker. But the best dunk of the night came courtesy of Gordon, right around the :37 mark in the video, when he puts the ball behind his head then between his legs before throwing down a reverse dunk.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)