Apr 2, 2013, 1:23 PM EST
There are times where the dunk contest for the McDonald’s all-american game can end up being a bust.
Not this year.
Because there are some full-blooded freaks of nature in the Class of 2013, and Andrew Wiggins, Aaron Gordon and Chris Walker showcased their athleticism last night.
Walker won the contest. Wiggins probably was the most impressive all-around dunker. But the best dunk of the night came courtesy of Gordon, right around the :37 mark in the video, when he puts the ball behind his head then between his legs before throwing down a reverse dunk.
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 2
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 1
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)