Apr 3, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Longwood has tabbed Cleveland State assistant Jayson Gee as their new head coach, according to a report from Jeff Goodman of CBSSports.com.
Gee has been coaching for 25 years, the past seven as the associate head coach of the Vikings. He’s been a head coach before as well, having run the program at his alma mater, the University of Charleston. In seven seasons at Charleston, he made four Division II NCAA tournaments.
Gee has also coached at Youngstown State and St. Bonaventure.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 4
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)