Apr 3, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Longwood has tabbed Cleveland State assistant Jayson Gee as their new head coach, according to a report from Jeff Goodman of CBSSports.com.
Gee has been coaching for 25 years, the past seven as the associate head coach of the Vikings. He’s been a head coach before as well, having run the program at his alma mater, the University of Charleston. In seven seasons at Charleston, he made four Division II NCAA tournaments.
Gee has also coached at Youngstown State and St. Bonaventure.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)