Apr 3, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Longwood has tabbed Cleveland State assistant Jayson Gee as their new head coach, according to a report from Jeff Goodman of CBSSports.com.
Gee has been coaching for 25 years, the past seven as the associate head coach of the Vikings. He’s been a head coach before as well, having run the program at his alma mater, the University of Charleston. In seven seasons at Charleston, he made four Division II NCAA tournaments.
Gee has also coached at Youngstown State and St. Bonaventure.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Indiana head coach Tom Crean laments team’s lack of leadership (1)
- Former Butler forward Andrew Smith fighting cancer for second time (1)