Apr 3, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Longwood has tabbed Cleveland State assistant Jayson Gee as their new head coach, according to a report from Jeff Goodman of CBSSports.com.
Gee has been coaching for 25 years, the past seven as the associate head coach of the Vikings. He’s been a head coach before as well, having run the program at his alma mater, the University of Charleston. In seven seasons at Charleston, he made four Division II NCAA tournaments.
Gee has also coached at Youngstown State and St. Bonaventure.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league 2
- Bubble Banter: St. John’s headlines Saturday’s early winners 0
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 1
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 5
- Senior starters once again carry No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing most important part: His One Shining Moment 0
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)