Apr 3, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
According to a report from Evan Daniels, Illinois transfer Mike Shaw is headed to Bradley.
Shaw, a former top 100 recruit, decided to leave Illinois due to a lack of playing time.
“At the end of the day, I’m trying to play,” Shaw told Scott Powers of ESPN Chicago. “I came to college to get an education and play basketball. It wasn’t looking too good here to play and get as much playing time as I thought I would.”
Shaw, who was recruited to Illinois by Bruce Weber, will have two years of eligibility remaining after redshirting 2013-2014, unless he can somehow manage to get a waiver from the NCAA to play immediately.
(Image via Mike Shaw’s twitter)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0