Apr 3, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
According to a report from Evan Daniels, Illinois transfer Mike Shaw is headed to Bradley.
Shaw, a former top 100 recruit, decided to leave Illinois due to a lack of playing time.
“At the end of the day, I’m trying to play,” Shaw told Scott Powers of ESPN Chicago. “I came to college to get an education and play basketball. It wasn’t looking too good here to play and get as much playing time as I thought I would.”
Shaw, who was recruited to Illinois by Bruce Weber, will have two years of eligibility remaining after redshirting 2013-2014, unless he can somehow manage to get a waiver from the NCAA to play immediately.
(Image via Mike Shaw’s twitter)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game 4
- Colorado needs game-winner to serve as a catalyst for Askia Booker (VIDEO) 0
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 3
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 4
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game (4)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)