Apr 4, 2013, 2:21 PM EDT
(CLICK HERE to follow along with who is turning pro and who is returning to school.)
According to multiple reports, Memphis sophomore Adonis Thomas is heading to the NBA.
Thomas was a McDonald’s all-american in high school, but he didn’t live up to those expectations. As a sophomore this season, Thomas averaged 11.7 points and 4.5 boards. He’s projected as a second round pick.
Thomas may not be the only current Tiger that ends up leaving the program this offseason, as Tarik Black is also considering transferring. The good news? Pastner will once again bring in a loaded recruiting class. Five top 100 recruits, headlined by five-star Austin Nichols and talented wings Nick King and Kuran Iverson, should help ease any roster attrition.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)