Apr 4, 2013, 2:21 PM EDT
(CLICK HERE to follow along with who is turning pro and who is returning to school.)
According to multiple reports, Memphis sophomore Adonis Thomas is heading to the NBA.
Thomas was a McDonald’s all-american in high school, but he didn’t live up to those expectations. As a sophomore this season, Thomas averaged 11.7 points and 4.5 boards. He’s projected as a second round pick.
Thomas may not be the only current Tiger that ends up leaving the program this offseason, as Tarik Black is also considering transferring. The good news? Pastner will once again bring in a loaded recruiting class. Five top 100 recruits, headlined by five-star Austin Nichols and talented wings Nick King and Kuran Iverson, should help ease any roster attrition.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)