Apr 4, 2013, 5:15 PM EDT
The CBT Podcast is here to finish off the 2012-2013 NCAA college basketball season in style. Raphielle Johnson joins Troy Machir (Me) to discuss a busy week of news and notes from the college basketball world.
The release of the video tapes documenting Mike Rice’s disturbing practice behavior and his subsequent firing from Rutgers is the week’s top story, and the podcast can’t get off the ground without discussing where we draw the line and if Rice is the only one who deserved to lose his job.
But we’ve also got a lot of transfers and transactions to take care of. UCLA, USC and Minnesota finally filled their head coaching vacancies each one more intriguing than the next. On top of that, some players have begun the early entry process, while others have decided that a change in scenery is in order.
Once we get all that out-of-the-way, we still have the Final Four to discuss. Can Wichita State shock the world? Can Louisville be stopped? Will Syracuse’s 2-3 baffle yet another foe? We tackle this and more in the latest installment of the CBT Podcast.
Mobile Friendly Player: CBT Podcast Episode 13
You can contact Troy Machir on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)