Apr 4, 2013, 5:15 PM EDT
The CBT Podcast is here to finish off the 2012-2013 NCAA college basketball season in style. Raphielle Johnson joins Troy Machir (Me) to discuss a busy week of news and notes from the college basketball world.
The release of the video tapes documenting Mike Rice’s disturbing practice behavior and his subsequent firing from Rutgers is the week’s top story, and the podcast can’t get off the ground without discussing where we draw the line and if Rice is the only one who deserved to lose his job.
But we’ve also got a lot of transfers and transactions to take care of. UCLA, USC and Minnesota finally filled their head coaching vacancies each one more intriguing than the next. On top of that, some players have begun the early entry process, while others have decided that a change in scenery is in order.
Once we get all that out-of-the-way, we still have the Final Four to discuss. Can Wichita State shock the world? Can Louisville be stopped? Will Syracuse’s 2-3 baffle yet another foe? We tackle this and more in the latest installment of the CBT Podcast.
Mobile Friendly Player: CBT Podcast Episode 13
You can contact Troy Machir on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)