Apr 4, 2013, 5:15 PM EDT
The CBT Podcast is here to finish off the 2012-2013 NCAA college basketball season in style. Raphielle Johnson joins Troy Machir (Me) to discuss a busy week of news and notes from the college basketball world.
The release of the video tapes documenting Mike Rice’s disturbing practice behavior and his subsequent firing from Rutgers is the week’s top story, and the podcast can’t get off the ground without discussing where we draw the line and if Rice is the only one who deserved to lose his job.
But we’ve also got a lot of transfers and transactions to take care of. UCLA, USC and Minnesota finally filled their head coaching vacancies each one more intriguing than the next. On top of that, some players have begun the early entry process, while others have decided that a change in scenery is in order.
Once we get all that out-of-the-way, we still have the Final Four to discuss. Can Wichita State shock the world? Can Louisville be stopped? Will Syracuse’s 2-3 baffle yet another foe? We tackle this and more in the latest installment of the CBT Podcast.
Mobile Friendly Player: CBT Podcast Episode 13
You can contact Troy Machir on Twitter at @TroyMachir
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)