Apr 4, 2013, 12:23 PM EST
(CLICK HERE to follow along with who is turning pro and who is returning to school.)
UPDATED 12:32 p.m.: According to Judge, he’s actually going to be returning to school:
I will be coming back to school next year. Thanks for the support tho
— Wally judge (@Judge_me_now) April 4, 2013
It turns out that a head coach isn’t the only ones leaving Rutgers this offseason.
Wally Judge will be entering his name into the NBA Draft, according to a report. Judge is a 6-foot-10 forward and a former McDonald’s All-American. He spent his first two season at Kansas State, where he played for Frank Martin, before transferring out of the program and heading to Rutgers.
The phrase “entering the NBA Draft” is kind of misleading. Judge is ranked the 65th best prospect by Draft Express in the junior class. He’s not exactly a lottery pick, but he does have some potential. He’s long and he’s athletic, but it’s risky to pick a long and athletic player that hasn’t proven the ability to produce despite spending four years in college. Judge averaged 7.1 points and 5.4 boards as a redshirt junior at Rutgers last season.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 13
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Bubble Banter: N.C. State lands a critical win, Texas loses … again 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)