Apr 4, 2013, 12:23 PM EDT
(CLICK HERE to follow along with who is turning pro and who is returning to school.)
UPDATED 12:32 p.m.: According to Judge, he’s actually going to be returning to school:
I will be coming back to school next year. Thanks for the support tho
— Wally judge (@Judge_me_now) April 4, 2013
It turns out that a head coach isn’t the only ones leaving Rutgers this offseason.
Wally Judge will be entering his name into the NBA Draft, according to a report. Judge is a 6-foot-10 forward and a former McDonald’s All-American. He spent his first two season at Kansas State, where he played for Frank Martin, before transferring out of the program and heading to Rutgers.
The phrase “entering the NBA Draft” is kind of misleading. Judge is ranked the 65th best prospect by Draft Express in the junior class. He’s not exactly a lottery pick, but he does have some potential. He’s long and he’s athletic, but it’s risky to pick a long and athletic player that hasn’t proven the ability to produce despite spending four years in college. Judge averaged 7.1 points and 5.4 boards as a redshirt junior at Rutgers last season.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)