Apr 4, 2013, 12:23 PM EDT
(CLICK HERE to follow along with who is turning pro and who is returning to school.)
UPDATED 12:32 p.m.: According to Judge, he’s actually going to be returning to school:
I will be coming back to school next year. Thanks for the support tho
— Wally judge (@Judge_me_now) April 4, 2013
It turns out that a head coach isn’t the only ones leaving Rutgers this offseason.
Wally Judge will be entering his name into the NBA Draft, according to a report. Judge is a 6-foot-10 forward and a former McDonald’s All-American. He spent his first two season at Kansas State, where he played for Frank Martin, before transferring out of the program and heading to Rutgers.
The phrase “entering the NBA Draft” is kind of misleading. Judge is ranked the 65th best prospect by Draft Express in the junior class. He’s not exactly a lottery pick, but he does have some potential. He’s long and he’s athletic, but it’s risky to pick a long and athletic player that hasn’t proven the ability to produce despite spending four years in college. Judge averaged 7.1 points and 5.4 boards as a redshirt junior at Rutgers last season.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)