Apr 5, 2013, 9:36 AM EDT
The last five days have been a whirlwind for Louisville guard Kevin Ware, who suffered a horrific leg injury during the Cardinals’ regional final win over Duke on Sunday. Ware, who was released from the hospital on Tuesday, made the trip to the Final Four in Atlanta with his teammates.
Thursday night Ware appeared on “The Late Show with David Letterman,” answering questions about the injury and reading off a top ten list of “Thoughts that went through Kevin Ware’s mind” following the injury.
It’s good to see that he can have some fun with the situation.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 4
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (17)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)