Apr 5, 2013, 9:36 AM EST
The last five days have been a whirlwind for Louisville guard Kevin Ware, who suffered a horrific leg injury during the Cardinals’ regional final win over Duke on Sunday. Ware, who was released from the hospital on Tuesday, made the trip to the Final Four in Atlanta with his teammates.
Thursday night Ware appeared on “The Late Show with David Letterman,” answering questions about the injury and reading off a top ten list of “Thoughts that went through Kevin Ware’s mind” following the injury.
It’s good to see that he can have some fun with the situation.
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)