Apr 5, 2013, 9:36 AM EDT
The last five days have been a whirlwind for Louisville guard Kevin Ware, who suffered a horrific leg injury during the Cardinals’ regional final win over Duke on Sunday. Ware, who was released from the hospital on Tuesday, made the trip to the Final Four in Atlanta with his teammates.
Thursday night Ware appeared on “The Late Show with David Letterman,” answering questions about the injury and reading off a top ten list of “Thoughts that went through Kevin Ware’s mind” following the injury.
It’s good to see that he can have some fun with the situation.
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Four-star shooting guard verbally commits to UCLA 0
- USA Basketball U17 team wins gold in the FIBA World Championships 0
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)