Apr 5, 2013, 9:36 AM EDT
The last five days have been a whirlwind for Louisville guard Kevin Ware, who suffered a horrific leg injury during the Cardinals’ regional final win over Duke on Sunday. Ware, who was released from the hospital on Tuesday, made the trip to the Final Four in Atlanta with his teammates.
Thursday night Ware appeared on “The Late Show with David Letterman,” answering questions about the injury and reading off a top ten list of “Thoughts that went through Kevin Ware’s mind” following the injury.
It’s good to see that he can have some fun with the situation.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)