Apr 5, 2013, 9:36 AM EDT
The last five days have been a whirlwind for Louisville guard Kevin Ware, who suffered a horrific leg injury during the Cardinals’ regional final win over Duke on Sunday. Ware, who was released from the hospital on Tuesday, made the trip to the Final Four in Atlanta with his teammates.
Thursday night Ware appeared on “The Late Show with David Letterman,” answering questions about the injury and reading off a top ten list of “Thoughts that went through Kevin Ware’s mind” following the injury.
It’s good to see that he can have some fun with the situation.
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield returning for senior season 0
- Arizona forward Stanley Johnson enters 2015 NBA Draft 3
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Five members of Iowa State’s 2014-15 team have been arrested after two more arrests this week (9)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)