Apr 5, 2013, 6:02 PM EST
Rutgers Director of Athletics Tim Pernetti resigned on Friday, two days after Mike Rice was fired as the head basketball coach. Rutgers President Robert Barchi held a press conference on Friday to discussing the events that have occurred since tape of Rice verbally and physically abusing players in practiced surfaced on Tuesday.
Friday’s press conference only raised more questions, as Barchi admitted there was a “failure of process.” In the video above, Michelle Beadle and Dave Briggs discuss who should take blame for the Rutgers men’s basketball scandal.
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Report: Gonzaga’s Josh Perkins broke his jaw (4)