Apr 5, 2013, 6:02 PM EDT
Rutgers Director of Athletics Tim Pernetti resigned on Friday, two days after Mike Rice was fired as the head basketball coach. Rutgers President Robert Barchi held a press conference on Friday to discussing the events that have occurred since tape of Rice verbally and physically abusing players in practiced surfaced on Tuesday.
Friday’s press conference only raised more questions, as Barchi admitted there was a “failure of process.” In the video above, Michelle Beadle and Dave Briggs discuss who should take blame for the Rutgers men’s basketball scandal.
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 1
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (9)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was (5)