Apr 5, 2013, 6:02 PM EDT
Rutgers Director of Athletics Tim Pernetti resigned on Friday, two days after Mike Rice was fired as the head basketball coach. Rutgers President Robert Barchi held a press conference on Friday to discussing the events that have occurred since tape of Rice verbally and physically abusing players in practiced surfaced on Tuesday.
Friday’s press conference only raised more questions, as Barchi admitted there was a “failure of process.” In the video above, Michelle Beadle and Dave Briggs discuss who should take blame for the Rutgers men’s basketball scandal.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)