Apr 5, 2013, 6:02 PM EDT
Rutgers Director of Athletics Tim Pernetti resigned on Friday, two days after Mike Rice was fired as the head basketball coach. Rutgers President Robert Barchi held a press conference on Friday to discussing the events that have occurred since tape of Rice verbally and physically abusing players in practiced surfaced on Tuesday.
Friday’s press conference only raised more questions, as Barchi admitted there was a “failure of process.” In the video above, Michelle Beadle and Dave Briggs discuss who should take blame for the Rutgers men’s basketball scandal.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)