Apr 6, 2013, 6:24 PM EDT
San Diego State didn’t make the Final Four, so what’s Ron Burgundy doing behind press row?
Will Ferrell behind me. Anchorman twitter.com/ESPNDanaOneil/…
— Dana O’Neil (@ESPNDanaOneil) April 6, 2013
It’s certainly possible that Ferrell mistook O’Neil for Veronica Corningstone, and is on the verge of breaking out the jazz flute for halftime entertainment.
More likely is that Ferrell used his celebrity connections to get tix to the hottest event in America right now. And, given that he’s wearing the Channel 4 logo on his warmup jacket, perhaps he’s doing a little guerrilla promotion for the much-anticipated Anchorman 2 movie.
Wow, that post escalated quickly.
Eric Angevine is the editor of Storming the Floor. He tweets @stfhoops.
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft 11
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- 6-foot-11 center Antonio Vrankovic commits to Duke (6)