Apr 6, 2013, 6:24 PM EDT
San Diego State didn’t make the Final Four, so what’s Ron Burgundy doing behind press row?
Will Ferrell behind me. Anchorman twitter.com/ESPNDanaOneil/…
— Dana O’Neil (@ESPNDanaOneil) April 6, 2013
It’s certainly possible that Ferrell mistook O’Neil for Veronica Corningstone, and is on the verge of breaking out the jazz flute for halftime entertainment.
More likely is that Ferrell used his celebrity connections to get tix to the hottest event in America right now. And, given that he’s wearing the Channel 4 logo on his warmup jacket, perhaps he’s doing a little guerrilla promotion for the much-anticipated Anchorman 2 movie.
Wow, that post escalated quickly.
Eric Angevine is the editor of Storming the Floor. He tweets @stfhoops.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle has formally declared for the NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 6
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)