Apr 6, 2013, 6:24 PM EDT
San Diego State didn’t make the Final Four, so what’s Ron Burgundy doing behind press row?
Will Ferrell behind me. Anchorman twitter.com/ESPNDanaOneil/…
— Dana O’Neil (@ESPNDanaOneil) April 6, 2013
It’s certainly possible that Ferrell mistook O’Neil for Veronica Corningstone, and is on the verge of breaking out the jazz flute for halftime entertainment.
More likely is that Ferrell used his celebrity connections to get tix to the hottest event in America right now. And, given that he’s wearing the Channel 4 logo on his warmup jacket, perhaps he’s doing a little guerrilla promotion for the much-anticipated Anchorman 2 movie.
Wow, that post escalated quickly.
Eric Angevine is the editor of Storming the Floor. He tweets @stfhoops.
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)