Apr 6, 2013, 6:24 PM EDT
San Diego State didn’t make the Final Four, so what’s Ron Burgundy doing behind press row?
Will Ferrell behind me. Anchorman twitter.com/ESPNDanaOneil/…
— Dana O’Neil (@ESPNDanaOneil) April 6, 2013
It’s certainly possible that Ferrell mistook O’Neil for Veronica Corningstone, and is on the verge of breaking out the jazz flute for halftime entertainment.
More likely is that Ferrell used his celebrity connections to get tix to the hottest event in America right now. And, given that he’s wearing the Channel 4 logo on his warmup jacket, perhaps he’s doing a little guerrilla promotion for the much-anticipated Anchorman 2 movie.
Wow, that post escalated quickly.
Eric Angevine is the editor of Storming the Floor. He tweets @stfhoops.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)