Apr 7, 2013, 9:59 PM EDT
The Wichita State Shockers went on quite a run over the last three weeks, winning four games to make the program’s first appearance in the Final Four since 1965. But the Shockers fell short on Saturday night, losing to top overall seed Louisville, 70-65.
Following the game head coach Gregg Marshall addressed his team in the locker room, thanking his players for what they’d done throughout the season.
To say the least, a program that entered 2012-13 having to replace five starters was not expected by many to end up playing in the Final Four.
Video credit: Wichita State Athletics
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft 11
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- 6-foot-11 center Antonio Vrankovic commits to Duke (6)