Apr 9, 2013, 1:38 AM EDT
ATLANTA — Rick Pitino made a promise to his team.
He told them that if they win the National Championship, that he would get a tattoo. They won the National Championship. So is he getting a tattoo?
“Hell yes,” Pitino said.
” I told him he needs to get it on his lower back,” Peyton Siva said.
The question now becomes what. What will Rick Pitino’s tattoo be? I’m sure he has some ideas, but I just don’t think that he wants to leave it up to his team to decide.
“I don’t think he knew what he was getting himself into when he signed up for that one,” Luke Hancock said.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 0
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 1
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 6
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)