Apr 10, 2013, 12:16 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
A former general manager and coach for the New Orleans Hornets, Jeff Bower, has reached an agreement on a contract with Marist.
Bower was an associate head coach with the Red Foxes for five years in the early ’90s, but has spent parts of the past three decades in the NBA. He spent 14 years with the Hornets and has been scouting for the Dallas Mavericks this season.
Marist went 10-21, finishing 6-12 in the MAAC, under former head coach Chuck Martin last season.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 6
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 6
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 68
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 16
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (68)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)