Apr 10, 2013, 12:16 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
A former general manager and coach for the New Orleans Hornets, Jeff Bower, has reached an agreement on a contract with Marist.
Bower was an associate head coach with the Red Foxes for five years in the early ’90s, but has spent parts of the past three decades in the NBA. He spent 14 years with the Hornets and has been scouting for the Dallas Mavericks this season.
Marist went 10-21, finishing 6-12 in the MAAC, under former head coach Chuck Martin last season.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- 2014-15 America East Preview: Does Stony Brook finally make the Tournament? 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)