Apr 10, 2013, 12:16 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
A former general manager and coach for the New Orleans Hornets, Jeff Bower, has reached an agreement on a contract with Marist.
Bower was an associate head coach with the Red Foxes for five years in the early ’90s, but has spent parts of the past three decades in the NBA. He spent 14 years with the Hornets and has been scouting for the Dallas Mavericks this season.
Marist went 10-21, finishing 6-12 in the MAAC, under former head coach Chuck Martin last season.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 1
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)