Apr 10, 2013, 12:16 PM EST
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
A former general manager and coach for the New Orleans Hornets, Jeff Bower, has reached an agreement on a contract with Marist.
Bower was an associate head coach with the Red Foxes for five years in the early ’90s, but has spent parts of the past three decades in the NBA. He spent 14 years with the Hornets and has been scouting for the Dallas Mavericks this season.
Marist went 10-21, finishing 6-12 in the MAAC, under former head coach Chuck Martin last season.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 0
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (5)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)