Apr 12, 2013, 10:24 AM EDT
Buzzfeed took the time three weeks ago to rank the top 27 buzzer-beaters of the 2012-13 season, with Butler taking the top two spots on the list.
Roosevelt Jones’ steal and game-winning runner against Gonzaga claimed the top spot, followed by Rotnei Clarke’s three-pointer to beat Marquette in the Maui Invitational.
Which buzzer-beater was your favorite? Personally the exchange in the Saint Mary’s/BYU game, capped by Matthew Dellavedova’s runner as time expired, would be the pick.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)