Apr 12, 2013, 10:24 AM EST
Buzzfeed took the time three weeks ago to rank the top 27 buzzer-beaters of the 2012-13 season, with Butler taking the top two spots on the list.
Roosevelt Jones’ steal and game-winning runner against Gonzaga claimed the top spot, followed by Rotnei Clarke’s three-pointer to beat Marquette in the Maui Invitational.
Which buzzer-beater was your favorite? Personally the exchange in the Saint Mary’s/BYU game, capped by Matthew Dellavedova’s runner as time expired, would be the pick.
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)