Apr 12, 2013, 10:24 AM EST
Buzzfeed took the time three weeks ago to rank the top 27 buzzer-beaters of the 2012-13 season, with Butler taking the top two spots on the list.
Roosevelt Jones’ steal and game-winning runner against Gonzaga claimed the top spot, followed by Rotnei Clarke’s three-pointer to beat Marquette in the Maui Invitational.
Which buzzer-beater was your favorite? Personally the exchange in the Saint Mary’s/BYU game, capped by Matthew Dellavedova’s runner as time expired, would be the pick.
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)