Apr 12, 2013, 10:24 AM EDT
Buzzfeed took the time three weeks ago to rank the top 27 buzzer-beaters of the 2012-13 season, with Butler taking the top two spots on the list.
Roosevelt Jones’ steal and game-winning runner against Gonzaga claimed the top spot, followed by Rotnei Clarke’s three-pointer to beat Marquette in the Maui Invitational.
Which buzzer-beater was your favorite? Personally the exchange in the Saint Mary’s/BYU game, capped by Matthew Dellavedova’s runner as time expired, would be the pick.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)