Apr 12, 2013, 10:24 AM EDT
Buzzfeed took the time three weeks ago to rank the top 27 buzzer-beaters of the 2012-13 season, with Butler taking the top two spots on the list.
Roosevelt Jones’ steal and game-winning runner against Gonzaga claimed the top spot, followed by Rotnei Clarke’s three-pointer to beat Marquette in the Maui Invitational.
Which buzzer-beater was your favorite? Personally the exchange in the Saint Mary’s/BYU game, capped by Matthew Dellavedova’s runner as time expired, would be the pick.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (42)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)