Apr 13, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
If you read this site, than you probably already know just how ridiculous some of the NCAA’s rules regarding student-athletes and profiting off of their likenesses.
But that doesn’t change the fact that you have to take five minutes out of your day to watch ‘The Daily Show’ do what ‘The Daily Show’ does as they put a clown suit on the NCAA. It’s quite hilarious.
My favorite line?
“I interviewed a guy that makes asbestos.”
If that doesn’t get you to watch, I don’t know what will.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft 11
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- 6-foot-11 center Antonio Vrankovic commits to Duke (6)