Apr 13, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
If you read this site, than you probably already know just how ridiculous some of the NCAA’s rules regarding student-athletes and profiting off of their likenesses.
But that doesn’t change the fact that you have to take five minutes out of your day to watch ‘The Daily Show’ do what ‘The Daily Show’ does as they put a clown suit on the NCAA. It’s quite hilarious.
My favorite line?
“I interviewed a guy that makes asbestos.”
If that doesn’t get you to watch, I don’t know what will.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)