Apr 13, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
If you read this site, than you probably already know just how ridiculous some of the NCAA’s rules regarding student-athletes and profiting off of their likenesses.
But that doesn’t change the fact that you have to take five minutes out of your day to watch ‘The Daily Show’ do what ‘The Daily Show’ does as they put a clown suit on the NCAA. It’s quite hilarious.
My favorite line?
“I interviewed a guy that makes asbestos.”
If that doesn’t get you to watch, I don’t know what will.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 4
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)