Apr 13, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
If you read this site, than you probably already know just how ridiculous some of the NCAA’s rules regarding student-athletes and profiting off of their likenesses.
But that doesn’t change the fact that you have to take five minutes out of your day to watch ‘The Daily Show’ do what ‘The Daily Show’ does as they put a clown suit on the NCAA. It’s quite hilarious.
My favorite line?
“I interviewed a guy that makes asbestos.”
If that doesn’t get you to watch, I don’t know what will.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 30
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (30)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)