Apr 15, 2013, 2:31 PM EDT
Rivals has released their final rankings for the high school class of 2013, and it should come as no surprise to anyone that has paid attention that Andrew Wiggins is tops on that list. He also happens to be one of just two players ranked in the top 100 that has yet to commit to a school; Wiggins is deciding between Florida State, Kentucky, Kansas and North Carolina.
The rest of the top ten includes four Kentucky recruits (No. 2 Julius Randle, No. 5 Andrew Harrison, No. 7 Aaron Harrison, No. 9 Dakari Johnson), two Florida commits (No. 6 Chris Walker and No. 10 Kasey Hill), an Arizona recruit (No. 3 Aaron Gordon), a future Dukie (No. 4 Jabari Parker) and an Indiana recruit (No. 8 Noah Vonleh).
Kentucky has a vice-like grip on the nation’s best recruiting class, but would be the case for anyone with a class that includes four top 10 recruits, six McDonald all-americans and the potential to land Wiggins.
To take a peak at Rivals’ positional rankings, click here.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)