Apr 23, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
Luke Hancock, the Final Four’s Most Outstanding Player after leading Louisville to a national title three weeks ago, will finally be shaving off the postseason beard that he grew.
On Wednesday afternoon, Hancock will be shaving it all off, right after Russ Smith announces whether or not he will be entering the NBA Draft this season.
“Wednesday we’re are going to do a little event at 5 ‘clock, trying to raise a little money for cancer,” Hancock told Wave3. “I’m obviously going to get this shaved off finally, I think Stephan (Van Treese) is going be there, Mike’s (Marra) going to be there, all the guys are pretty much going to go.”
If you’ve forgotten, Hancock’s father has been very sick for quite some time. It makes sense that he would help raise money to fight a killer disease, although it’s not known if his father has cancer.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 1
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 0
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 0
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 4
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)