Apr 23, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
Luke Hancock, the Final Four’s Most Outstanding Player after leading Louisville to a national title three weeks ago, will finally be shaving off the postseason beard that he grew.
On Wednesday afternoon, Hancock will be shaving it all off, right after Russ Smith announces whether or not he will be entering the NBA Draft this season.
“Wednesday we’re are going to do a little event at 5 ‘clock, trying to raise a little money for cancer,” Hancock told Wave3. “I’m obviously going to get this shaved off finally, I think Stephan (Van Treese) is going be there, Mike’s (Marra) going to be there, all the guys are pretty much going to go.”
If you’ve forgotten, Hancock’s father has been very sick for quite some time. It makes sense that he would help raise money to fight a killer disease, although it’s not known if his father has cancer.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- AAU Nationals Friday Recap: Event moves to Louisville, Bruce Brown plays well, Noah Dickerson updates recruitment 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 3
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (2)