Apr 23, 2013, 2:30 PM EST
Luke Hancock, the Final Four’s Most Outstanding Player after leading Louisville to a national title three weeks ago, will finally be shaving off the postseason beard that he grew.
On Wednesday afternoon, Hancock will be shaving it all off, right after Russ Smith announces whether or not he will be entering the NBA Draft this season.
“Wednesday we’re are going to do a little event at 5 ‘clock, trying to raise a little money for cancer,” Hancock told Wave3. “I’m obviously going to get this shaved off finally, I think Stephan (Van Treese) is going be there, Mike’s (Marra) going to be there, all the guys are pretty much going to go.”
If you’ve forgotten, Hancock’s father has been very sick for quite some time. It makes sense that he would help raise money to fight a killer disease, although it’s not known if his father has cancer.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)