Apr 24, 2013, 2:42 PM EST
After going two months without a head coach, Fairleigh Dickinson has finally made a hire.
According to reports, FDU will be hiring UMass-Lowell head coach Greg Herenda. Herenda has spent five seasons as UMass-Lowell, getting them to the Division II NCAA tournament his first four seasons on campus.
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
He’ll be replacing Greg Vetrone, who had a disastrous three years at FDU. The Knights went 26-95 in his tenure, including a 7-24 season in 2012-2013.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (11)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (9)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)