Apr 25, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Colorado will find out just how high their ceiling is next season on Friday morning.
Andre Roberson, the nation’s second-leading rebounder and the Buffaloes’ most versatile defender, will be announcing whether or not he enters the NBA Draft at a press conference at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning.
Most believe the decision to be a coin-flip:
Colorado’s Andre Roberson will announce tomorrow a.m. This one, per sources, could go either way. Buffs a Top 10’ish team with him.
— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanCBS) April 25, 2013
With Roberson in the fold, Colorado would have a chance at giving Arizona a fight for the Pac-12 title and could end up being a top ten team. Without him, they are still a top 25 team and a contender in their league, but he’s the kind of versatile talent that is not easily replaced.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0