Apr 25, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Colorado will find out just how high their ceiling is next season on Friday morning.
Andre Roberson, the nation’s second-leading rebounder and the Buffaloes’ most versatile defender, will be announcing whether or not he enters the NBA Draft at a press conference at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning.
Most believe the decision to be a coin-flip:
Colorado’s Andre Roberson will announce tomorrow a.m. This one, per sources, could go either way. Buffs a Top 10’ish team with him.
— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanCBS) April 25, 2013
With Roberson in the fold, Colorado would have a chance at giving Arizona a fight for the Pac-12 title and could end up being a top ten team. Without him, they are still a top 25 team and a contender in their league, but he’s the kind of versatile talent that is not easily replaced.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)