Apr 25, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Colorado will find out just how high their ceiling is next season on Friday morning.
Andre Roberson, the nation’s second-leading rebounder and the Buffaloes’ most versatile defender, will be announcing whether or not he enters the NBA Draft at a press conference at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning.
Most believe the decision to be a coin-flip:
Colorado’s Andre Roberson will announce tomorrow a.m. This one, per sources, could go either way. Buffs a Top 10’ish team with him.
— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanCBS) April 25, 2013
With Roberson in the fold, Colorado would have a chance at giving Arizona a fight for the Pac-12 title and could end up being a top ten team. Without him, they are still a top 25 team and a contender in their league, but he’s the kind of versatile talent that is not easily replaced.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)