Apr 25, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Colorado will find out just how high their ceiling is next season on Friday morning.
Andre Roberson, the nation’s second-leading rebounder and the Buffaloes’ most versatile defender, will be announcing whether or not he enters the NBA Draft at a press conference at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning.
Most believe the decision to be a coin-flip:
Colorado’s Andre Roberson will announce tomorrow a.m. This one, per sources, could go either way. Buffs a Top 10’ish team with him.
— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanCBS) April 25, 2013
With Roberson in the fold, Colorado would have a chance at giving Arizona a fight for the Pac-12 title and could end up being a top ten team. Without him, they are still a top 25 team and a contender in their league, but he’s the kind of versatile talent that is not easily replaced.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)