Apr 25, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Colorado will find out just how high their ceiling is next season on Friday morning.
Andre Roberson, the nation’s second-leading rebounder and the Buffaloes’ most versatile defender, will be announcing whether or not he enters the NBA Draft at a press conference at 9 a.m. tomorrow morning.
Most believe the decision to be a coin-flip:
Colorado’s Andre Roberson will announce tomorrow a.m. This one, per sources, could go either way. Buffs a Top 10’ish team with him.
— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanCBS) April 25, 2013
With Roberson in the fold, Colorado would have a chance at giving Arizona a fight for the Pac-12 title and could end up being a top ten team. Without him, they are still a top 25 team and a contender in their league, but he’s the kind of versatile talent that is not easily replaced.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 1
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 3
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 20
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 8
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 84
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (84)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)