Apr 25, 2013, 9:03 AM EST
Nik Stauskas, on his first day back in Canada from Michigan, stepped outside in the rain to show off his shooting ability, and he proceeded to hit 70 of the 76 threes he got up.
That’s 92.1%. Most people dream of being able to shoot that well from the free throw line. Stauskas did it from three. What’s better is that he hit his first 46 shots from beyond the arc.
In the rain.
I’m not the only one that was impressed:
— Stephen Curry (@StephenCurry30) April 25, 2013
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)