Apr 25, 2013, 9:03 AM EDT
Nik Stauskas, on his first day back in Canada from Michigan, stepped outside in the rain to show off his shooting ability, and he proceeded to hit 70 of the 76 threes he got up.
That’s 92.1%. Most people dream of being able to shoot that well from the free throw line. Stauskas did it from three. What’s better is that he hit his first 46 shots from beyond the arc.
In the rain.
I’m not the only one that was impressed:
— Stephen Curry (@StephenCurry30) April 25, 2013
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 5
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)