Apr 25, 2013, 9:03 AM EDT
Nik Stauskas, on his first day back in Canada from Michigan, stepped outside in the rain to show off his shooting ability, and he proceeded to hit 70 of the 76 threes he got up.
That’s 92.1%. Most people dream of being able to shoot that well from the free throw line. Stauskas did it from three. What’s better is that he hit his first 46 shots from beyond the arc.
In the rain.
I’m not the only one that was impressed:
— Stephen Curry (@StephenCurry30) April 25, 2013
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)