Apr 26, 2013, 9:52 AM EDT
In the aftermath of Louisville’s national title victory over Michigan, head coach Rick Pitino made public his promise to the team that he would get a tattoo if they won the school’s third championship.
With the mission accomplished the Hall of Fame head coach proved to be a man of his word, with Louisville senior associate AD of media relations Kenny Klein providing visual proof via Twitter.
Simple and to the point. An appropriate tattoo for the coach, but personally artwork featuring the dunking Cardinal would have been a nice look as well.
On a slightly more serious note Pitino is expected to announce the hiring of a new assistant coach today as well, taking over the position that’s been open since Kareem Richardson was hired as the new head coach at UMKC.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0