Apr 26, 2013, 9:52 AM EDT
In the aftermath of Louisville’s national title victory over Michigan, head coach Rick Pitino made public his promise to the team that he would get a tattoo if they won the school’s third championship.
With the mission accomplished the Hall of Fame head coach proved to be a man of his word, with Louisville senior associate AD of media relations Kenny Klein providing visual proof via Twitter.
Simple and to the point. An appropriate tattoo for the coach, but personally artwork featuring the dunking Cardinal would have been a nice look as well.
On a slightly more serious note Pitino is expected to announce the hiring of a new assistant coach today as well, taking over the position that’s been open since Kareem Richardson was hired as the new head coach at UMKC.
- How Jaylen Brown’s commitment made a huge impact on the finalists recruiting him 3
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 3
- Five-star wing Jaylen Brown commits to California 0
- With Billy Donovan headed to Oklahoma City, where does this leave Florida? 5
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique 12
- Report: Billy Donovan, Oklahoma City ‘nearing an agreement’ on coaching vacancy 2
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? 11
- 2015 College Basketball Early Entry List (14)
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique (12)
- How concerned should North Carolina fans be that Brandon Ingram passed on the Tar Heels? (11)
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? (11)
- Report: Five-star small forward Jaylen Brown cuts list to four (6)