Apr 30, 2013, 3:06 PM EDT
American will be holding a press conference at 5 p.m. to announce the hiring of current Georgetown assistant Mike Brennan, according to multiple reports.
Brennan was an assistant with American prior to joining the Georgetown staff in 2009. Before that, he had spent seven seasons as an assistant at Princeton, where he played his college ball.
Brennan will be replacing Jeff Jones, who left for Old Dominion after 13 years as the head coach at American.
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)