Apr 30, 2013, 3:06 PM EST
American will be holding a press conference at 5 p.m. to announce the hiring of current Georgetown assistant Mike Brennan, according to multiple reports.
Brennan was an assistant with American prior to joining the Georgetown staff in 2009. Before that, he had spent seven seasons as an assistant at Princeton, where he played his college ball.
Brennan will be replacing Jeff Jones, who left for Old Dominion after 13 years as the head coach at American.
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 1
- The Chase for 180: Doug McDermott’s tough night 0
- Michigan’s offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings 0
- Shabazz Napier hits game-winner, runs out of the arena (VIDEO) 0
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 5 Oklahoma State’s win over Purdue exemplifies issues with new foul rules (3)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- No. 20 Creighton gets 27 from Doug McDermott, stifles Jahii Carson in blowout (2)