Apr 30, 2013, 3:06 PM EDT
American will be holding a press conference at 5 p.m. to announce the hiring of current Georgetown assistant Mike Brennan, according to multiple reports.
Brennan was an assistant with American prior to joining the Georgetown staff in 2009. Before that, he had spent seven seasons as an assistant at Princeton, where he played his college ball.
Brennan will be replacing Jeff Jones, who left for Old Dominion after 13 years as the head coach at American.
To follow along with the 2013 Coaching Carousel, click here.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- 2014-15 America East Preview: Does Stony Brook finally make the Tournament? 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)