Apr 30, 2013, 1:27 PM EST
Alan Major is finally adding players to his Charlotte program instead of losing them to a transfer.
On Monday night, Clemson forward Bernard Sullivan made the decision to transfer to play for the 49ers, according to the AP.
Sullivan is a former four-star recruit who was ranked 87th in the Class of 2011, according to Rivals. But he never was able to crack the rotation with the Tigers, averaging less than 10 minutes per game for his career. He will have to sit out the 2013-2014 season, but will have two years of eligibility left, beginning in 2014-2015.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 11
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (11)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)