Apr 30, 2013, 1:27 PM EDT
Alan Major is finally adding players to his Charlotte program instead of losing them to a transfer.
On Monday night, Clemson forward Bernard Sullivan made the decision to transfer to play for the 49ers, according to the AP.
Sullivan is a former four-star recruit who was ranked 87th in the Class of 2011, according to Rivals. But he never was able to crack the rotation with the Tigers, averaging less than 10 minutes per game for his career. He will have to sit out the 2013-2014 season, but will have two years of eligibility left, beginning in 2014-2015.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0