Apr 30, 2013, 1:27 PM EST
Alan Major is finally adding players to his Charlotte program instead of losing them to a transfer.
On Monday night, Clemson forward Bernard Sullivan made the decision to transfer to play for the 49ers, according to the AP.
Sullivan is a former four-star recruit who was ranked 87th in the Class of 2011, according to Rivals. But he never was able to crack the rotation with the Tigers, averaging less than 10 minutes per game for his career. He will have to sit out the 2013-2014 season, but will have two years of eligibility left, beginning in 2014-2015.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)