Apr 30, 2013, 1:27 PM EST
Alan Major is finally adding players to his Charlotte program instead of losing them to a transfer.
On Monday night, Clemson forward Bernard Sullivan made the decision to transfer to play for the 49ers, according to the AP.
Sullivan is a former four-star recruit who was ranked 87th in the Class of 2011, according to Rivals. But he never was able to crack the rotation with the Tigers, averaging less than 10 minutes per game for his career. He will have to sit out the 2013-2014 season, but will have two years of eligibility left, beginning in 2014-2015.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Bubble Banter: St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 1
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 11 Wichita State, No. 19 Baylor among winners in games matching ranked teams 1
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 0
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 0
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)