Apr 30, 2013, 1:27 PM EDT
Alan Major is finally adding players to his Charlotte program instead of losing them to a transfer.
On Monday night, Clemson forward Bernard Sullivan made the decision to transfer to play for the 49ers, according to the AP.
Sullivan is a former four-star recruit who was ranked 87th in the Class of 2011, according to Rivals. But he never was able to crack the rotation with the Tigers, averaging less than 10 minutes per game for his career. He will have to sit out the 2013-2014 season, but will have two years of eligibility left, beginning in 2014-2015.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)