May 2, 2013, 1:41 PM EDT
Andy Toole will be receiving a contract extension from Robert Morris, according to a report from 93.7 The Fan, a local radio station. Toole has since confirmed the news, and there will be a press conference at noon tomorrow to announce it.
Toole is now signed through the 2017-2018 season, but the money that he’s making has not been made public.
Toole is coming off of one of the most memorable wins of his coaching career, as he guided Bobby Mo to a win over Kentucky at home in the first round of the NIT back in March. RMC ended up losing their next time out, but the Colonials finished the season 24-11. In three seasons with the program, Toole is 68-36 overall and 39-15 in NEC play.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0