May 2, 2013, 1:41 PM EST
Andy Toole will be receiving a contract extension from Robert Morris, according to a report from 93.7 The Fan, a local radio station. Toole has since confirmed the news, and there will be a press conference at noon tomorrow to announce it.
Toole is now signed through the 2017-2018 season, but the money that he’s making has not been made public.
Toole is coming off of one of the most memorable wins of his coaching career, as he guided Bobby Mo to a win over Kentucky at home in the first round of the NIT back in March. RMC ended up losing their next time out, but the Colonials finished the season 24-11. In three seasons with the program, Toole is 68-36 overall and 39-15 in NEC play.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 1
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)