May 2, 2013, 1:41 PM EDT
Andy Toole will be receiving a contract extension from Robert Morris, according to a report from 93.7 The Fan, a local radio station. Toole has since confirmed the news, and there will be a press conference at noon tomorrow to announce it.
Toole is now signed through the 2017-2018 season, but the money that he’s making has not been made public.
Toole is coming off of one of the most memorable wins of his coaching career, as he guided Bobby Mo to a win over Kentucky at home in the first round of the NIT back in March. RMC ended up losing their next time out, but the Colonials finished the season 24-11. In three seasons with the program, Toole is 68-36 overall and 39-15 in NEC play.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 6
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)