May 2, 2013, 1:41 PM EDT
Andy Toole will be receiving a contract extension from Robert Morris, according to a report from 93.7 The Fan, a local radio station. Toole has since confirmed the news, and there will be a press conference at noon tomorrow to announce it.
Toole is now signed through the 2017-2018 season, but the money that he’s making has not been made public.
Toole is coming off of one of the most memorable wins of his coaching career, as he guided Bobby Mo to a win over Kentucky at home in the first round of the NIT back in March. RMC ended up losing their next time out, but the Colonials finished the season 24-11. In three seasons with the program, Toole is 68-36 overall and 39-15 in NEC play.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- South Region Preview: Can anyone stop the Florida Gators? 0
- East Region Preview: Are Michigan State and Iowa State the two best teams? 1
- West Region Preview: Arizona rules, but chaos could reign 1
- Midwest Region Preview: Is 4-seed Louisville the favorite? 2
- POSTERIZED: Dunks of the Year compilation missing the Dunk of the Year (VIDEO) 0
- TV schedules, announcer pairings for 2014 NCAA Tournament 0
- Conference breakdown for 2014 NCAA Tournament 0
- Should Virginia be the fourth one-seed? 6
- Florida, Wichita State, Arizona, Virginia claim No. 1 seeds 2
- Final Bracketology: Florida is your overall No. 1 seed 5
- Was Duke’s Rodney Hood fouled by Clemson? You make the call (VIDEO) (21)
- Bracketology: Final No. 1 seed still a question mark (16)
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (12)
- Big Ten Tournament: Michigan survives furious Ohio State comeback (9)
- 2014 NCAA Tournament South Region: Instant Analysis (9)