May 2, 2013, 1:41 PM EDT
Andy Toole will be receiving a contract extension from Robert Morris, according to a report from 93.7 The Fan, a local radio station. Toole has since confirmed the news, and there will be a press conference at noon tomorrow to announce it.
Toole is now signed through the 2017-2018 season, but the money that he’s making has not been made public.
Toole is coming off of one of the most memorable wins of his coaching career, as he guided Bobby Mo to a win over Kentucky at home in the first round of the NIT back in March. RMC ended up losing their next time out, but the Colonials finished the season 24-11. In three seasons with the program, Toole is 68-36 overall and 39-15 in NEC play.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 0
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)