May 2, 2013, 1:41 PM EDT
Andy Toole will be receiving a contract extension from Robert Morris, according to a report from 93.7 The Fan, a local radio station. Toole has since confirmed the news, and there will be a press conference at noon tomorrow to announce it.
Toole is now signed through the 2017-2018 season, but the money that he’s making has not been made public.
Toole is coming off of one of the most memorable wins of his coaching career, as he guided Bobby Mo to a win over Kentucky at home in the first round of the NIT back in March. RMC ended up losing their next time out, but the Colonials finished the season 24-11. In three seasons with the program, Toole is 68-36 overall and 39-15 in NEC play.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)
- Wichita State lands transfer guard from Texas A&M (2)