May 4, 2013, 12:15 PM EDT
Maine transfer Justin Edwards has made a decision on a transfer destination, committing to Kansas State on a visit to the school, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
“He said he loved the staff and the opportunity to contribute and the development aspect that they present for him,” CIA Bounce coach Tony McIntyre told Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv.
Edwards averaged 16.7 points, 5.2 boards and 3.4 assists as a sophomore with the Black Bears, leading the America East in scoring. Edwards also considered Creighton, Iowa State and St. Louis. The 6-foot-3 shooting guard will have two seasons left when he becomes eligible in 2014-2015.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Former Kansas State guard transferring to Creighton 0
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (7)