May 4, 2013, 12:15 PM EST
Maine transfer Justin Edwards has made a decision on a transfer destination, committing to Kansas State on a visit to the school, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
“He said he loved the staff and the opportunity to contribute and the development aspect that they present for him,” CIA Bounce coach Tony McIntyre told Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv.
Edwards averaged 16.7 points, 5.2 boards and 3.4 assists as a sophomore with the Black Bears, leading the America East in scoring. Edwards also considered Creighton, Iowa State and St. Louis. The 6-foot-3 shooting guard will have two seasons left when he becomes eligible in 2014-2015.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Report: Gonzaga’s Josh Perkins broke his jaw (4)