May 4, 2013, 12:15 PM EDT
Maine transfer Justin Edwards has made a decision on a transfer destination, committing to Kansas State on a visit to the school, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
“He said he loved the staff and the opportunity to contribute and the development aspect that they present for him,” CIA Bounce coach Tony McIntyre told Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv.
Edwards averaged 16.7 points, 5.2 boards and 3.4 assists as a sophomore with the Black Bears, leading the America East in scoring. Edwards also considered Creighton, Iowa State and St. Louis. The 6-foot-3 shooting guard will have two seasons left when he becomes eligible in 2014-2015.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Dayton unveils new logo, court and basketball uniforms (2)