May 4, 2013, 12:15 PM EST
Maine transfer Justin Edwards has made a decision on a transfer destination, committing to Kansas State on a visit to the school, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
“He said he loved the staff and the opportunity to contribute and the development aspect that they present for him,” CIA Bounce coach Tony McIntyre told Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv.
Edwards averaged 16.7 points, 5.2 boards and 3.4 assists as a sophomore with the Black Bears, leading the America East in scoring. Edwards also considered Creighton, Iowa State and St. Louis. The 6-foot-3 shooting guard will have two seasons left when he becomes eligible in 2014-2015.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)