May 4, 2013, 12:15 PM EDT
Maine transfer Justin Edwards has made a decision on a transfer destination, committing to Kansas State on a visit to the school, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
“He said he loved the staff and the opportunity to contribute and the development aspect that they present for him,” CIA Bounce coach Tony McIntyre told Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv.
Edwards averaged 16.7 points, 5.2 boards and 3.4 assists as a sophomore with the Black Bears, leading the America East in scoring. Edwards also considered Creighton, Iowa State and St. Louis. The 6-foot-3 shooting guard will have two seasons left when he becomes eligible in 2014-2015.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1