May 8, 2013, 2:11 PM EDT
The 2013 Big Ten/ACC Challenge schedule has been announced, headlined by three marquee matchups.
Indiana will travel to Syracuse in a rematch from this year’s Sweet 16, Michigan will head to Cameron Indoor Stadium to take on Duke in a matchup of top ten teams, and UNC will visit Michigan State in a rematch of the 2009 national title game.
Also worth watching: Notre Dame’s visit to Iowa and Wisconsin making a trip to Charlottesville to take on Virginia.
Here is the complete schedule. Times, and channels on which the games will be broadcast, will be announced at a later date. Since the ACC has 15 teams with the addition of the three Big East programs, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest are the three teams left without a date this season.
TUESDAY, DEC. 3
Indiana at Syracuse
Michigan at Duke
Notre Dame at Iowa
Florida State at Minnesota
Penn State at Pittsburgh
Illinois at Georgia Tech
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 4
North Carolina at Michigan State
Maryland at Ohio State
Miami at Nebraska
Wisconsin at Virginia
Boston College at Purdue
Northwestern at NC State
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)