May 8, 2013, 2:11 PM EST
The 2013 Big Ten/ACC Challenge schedule has been announced, headlined by three marquee matchups.
Indiana will travel to Syracuse in a rematch from this year’s Sweet 16, Michigan will head to Cameron Indoor Stadium to take on Duke in a matchup of top ten teams, and UNC will visit Michigan State in a rematch of the 2009 national title game.
Also worth watching: Notre Dame’s visit to Iowa and Wisconsin making a trip to Charlottesville to take on Virginia.
Here is the complete schedule. Times, and channels on which the games will be broadcast, will be announced at a later date. Since the ACC has 15 teams with the addition of the three Big East programs, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest are the three teams left without a date this season.
TUESDAY, DEC. 3
Indiana at Syracuse
Michigan at Duke
Notre Dame at Iowa
Florida State at Minnesota
Penn State at Pittsburgh
Illinois at Georgia Tech
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 4
North Carolina at Michigan State
Maryland at Ohio State
Miami at Nebraska
Wisconsin at Virginia
Boston College at Purdue
Northwestern at NC State
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game 4
- Colorado needs game-winner to serve as a catalyst for Askia Booker (VIDEO) 1
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 4
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 4
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (4)
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game (4)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)