May 8, 2013, 2:11 PM EDT
The 2013 Big Ten/ACC Challenge schedule has been announced, headlined by three marquee matchups.
Indiana will travel to Syracuse in a rematch from this year’s Sweet 16, Michigan will head to Cameron Indoor Stadium to take on Duke in a matchup of top ten teams, and UNC will visit Michigan State in a rematch of the 2009 national title game.
Also worth watching: Notre Dame’s visit to Iowa and Wisconsin making a trip to Charlottesville to take on Virginia.
Here is the complete schedule. Times, and channels on which the games will be broadcast, will be announced at a later date. Since the ACC has 15 teams with the addition of the three Big East programs, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest are the three teams left without a date this season.
TUESDAY, DEC. 3
Indiana at Syracuse
Michigan at Duke
Notre Dame at Iowa
Florida State at Minnesota
Penn State at Pittsburgh
Illinois at Georgia Tech
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 4
North Carolina at Michigan State
Maryland at Ohio State
Miami at Nebraska
Wisconsin at Virginia
Boston College at Purdue
Northwestern at NC State
- 2014 American Athletic Conference Tournament Preview: Louisville looks to win its only year in the AAC 1
- NBCSports.com National Player of the Year: Doug McDermott, Creighton 2
- 2014 ACC Tournament Preview: Will a newcomer crash the party in Greensboro? 1
- NBCSports.com National Freshman of the Year: Jabari Parker, Duke 3
- Bracketology: Delaware, Manhattan, Wofford punch tickets 0
- 2014 SEC Tournament Preview: How will Kentucky, bubble teams fair? 1
- Joel Embiid out for Big 12 tournament, ‘longshot’ for NCAA tournament first weekend 1
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (12)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (12)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league (6)