May 8, 2013, 2:11 PM EDT
The 2013 Big Ten/ACC Challenge schedule has been announced, headlined by three marquee matchups.
Indiana will travel to Syracuse in a rematch from this year’s Sweet 16, Michigan will head to Cameron Indoor Stadium to take on Duke in a matchup of top ten teams, and UNC will visit Michigan State in a rematch of the 2009 national title game.
Also worth watching: Notre Dame’s visit to Iowa and Wisconsin making a trip to Charlottesville to take on Virginia.
Here is the complete schedule. Times, and channels on which the games will be broadcast, will be announced at a later date. Since the ACC has 15 teams with the addition of the three Big East programs, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest are the three teams left without a date this season.
TUESDAY, DEC. 3
Indiana at Syracuse
Michigan at Duke
Notre Dame at Iowa
Florida State at Minnesota
Penn State at Pittsburgh
Illinois at Georgia Tech
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 4
North Carolina at Michigan State
Maryland at Ohio State
Miami at Nebraska
Wisconsin at Virginia
Boston College at Purdue
Northwestern at NC State
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 4
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 1
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)