May 8, 2013, 2:11 PM EDT
The 2013 Big Ten/ACC Challenge schedule has been announced, headlined by three marquee matchups.
Indiana will travel to Syracuse in a rematch from this year’s Sweet 16, Michigan will head to Cameron Indoor Stadium to take on Duke in a matchup of top ten teams, and UNC will visit Michigan State in a rematch of the 2009 national title game.
Also worth watching: Notre Dame’s visit to Iowa and Wisconsin making a trip to Charlottesville to take on Virginia.
Here is the complete schedule. Times, and channels on which the games will be broadcast, will be announced at a later date. Since the ACC has 15 teams with the addition of the three Big East programs, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest are the three teams left without a date this season.
TUESDAY, DEC. 3
Indiana at Syracuse
Michigan at Duke
Notre Dame at Iowa
Florida State at Minnesota
Penn State at Pittsburgh
Illinois at Georgia Tech
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 4
North Carolina at Michigan State
Maryland at Ohio State
Miami at Nebraska
Wisconsin at Virginia
Boston College at Purdue
Northwestern at NC State
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 7
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 4
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)