May 9, 2013, 10:54 AM EST
And you thought it was impressive when Nik Stauskas hit 46 straight threes in the rain a couple weeks ago.
Laurie Koehn, a 5-foot-8 shooting guard that played for Kansas State’s women’s team back in the early-2000s, made Stauskas look like Mitch McGary, as she hits 132 out of 135 threes in five minutes, including one stretch of 83 in a row. (The video was shot Wednesday.)
That’s 98 percent from beyond the arc.
As you might imagine, Koehn is now playing in the WNBA. With a stroke like that, it’s not surprising.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 1
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (10)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (8)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)