May 9, 2013, 10:54 AM EST
And you thought it was impressive when Nik Stauskas hit 46 straight threes in the rain a couple weeks ago.
Laurie Koehn, a 5-foot-8 shooting guard that played for Kansas State’s women’s team back in the early-2000s, made Stauskas look like Mitch McGary, as she hits 132 out of 135 threes in five minutes, including one stretch of 83 in a row. (The video was shot Wednesday.)
That’s 98 percent from beyond the arc.
As you might imagine, Koehn is now playing in the WNBA. With a stroke like that, it’s not surprising.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Weekend Preview: Iowa-Iowa State highlights a rivalry-heavy weekend slate 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Teams 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Who are the top five teams as of today? 1
- The Chase for 180: Jahii Carson’s improved jump shot 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top Ten Most Surprising Teams 1
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Why is Kentucky’s attendance going down? UK writer says Rupp is ‘stale’ (4)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Weekend Preview: Iowa-Iowa State highlights a rivalry-heavy weekend slate (3)
- Late Night Snacks: Rhode Island rivalry and VCU’s overtime (2)