May 9, 2013, 10:54 AM EDT
And you thought it was impressive when Nik Stauskas hit 46 straight threes in the rain a couple weeks ago.
Laurie Koehn, a 5-foot-8 shooting guard that played for Kansas State’s women’s team back in the early-2000s, made Stauskas look like Mitch McGary, as she hits 132 out of 135 threes in five minutes, including one stretch of 83 in a row. (The video was shot Wednesday.)
That’s 98 percent from beyond the arc.
As you might imagine, Koehn is now playing in the WNBA. With a stroke like that, it’s not surprising.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 0
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)