May 9, 2013, 10:54 AM EST
And you thought it was impressive when Nik Stauskas hit 46 straight threes in the rain a couple weeks ago.
Laurie Koehn, a 5-foot-8 shooting guard that played for Kansas State’s women’s team back in the early-2000s, made Stauskas look like Mitch McGary, as she hits 132 out of 135 threes in five minutes, including one stretch of 83 in a row. (The video was shot Wednesday.)
That’s 98 percent from beyond the arc.
As you might imagine, Koehn is now playing in the WNBA. With a stroke like that, it’s not surprising.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)