May 9, 2013, 10:54 AM EDT
And you thought it was impressive when Nik Stauskas hit 46 straight threes in the rain a couple weeks ago.
Laurie Koehn, a 5-foot-8 shooting guard that played for Kansas State’s women’s team back in the early-2000s, made Stauskas look like Mitch McGary, as she hits 132 out of 135 threes in five minutes, including one stretch of 83 in a row. (The video was shot Wednesday.)
That’s 98 percent from beyond the arc.
As you might imagine, Koehn is now playing in the WNBA. With a stroke like that, it’s not surprising.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)