May 13, 2013, 12:44 PM EDT
Former Central Connecticut State guard Kyle Vinales looks like he has changed his mind about heading to Toledo.
After tweeting his commitment to the school last night, Vinales backed off on Monday morning, deleting any mention of Toledo from his twitter account and sending out the following update:
After praying and talkin to the people closest to I’ve decided to wait a little longer to make my decision. I’m still open to recruiting.
— kyle vinales (@kylevinales1) May 13, 2013
Vinales will be a solid addition to whatever schools ends up bringing him in. He has to sit out the 2013-2014 season, per transfer rules, but he can score the ball. He averaged 21.8 points as a sophomore, and still has two seasons of eligibility remaining.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 0
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)