May 13, 2013, 12:44 PM EST
Former Central Connecticut State guard Kyle Vinales looks like he has changed his mind about heading to Toledo.
After tweeting his commitment to the school last night, Vinales backed off on Monday morning, deleting any mention of Toledo from his twitter account and sending out the following update:
After praying and talkin to the people closest to I’ve decided to wait a little longer to make my decision. I’m still open to recruiting.
— kyle vinales (@kylevinales1) May 13, 2013
Vinales will be a solid addition to whatever schools ends up bringing him in. He has to sit out the 2013-2014 season, per transfer rules, but he can score the ball. He averaged 21.8 points as a sophomore, and still has two seasons of eligibility remaining.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Bracketology: No. 1 seed line remains unsettled 0
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Carolina Part Two, and which bubble teams have the most on the line? 0
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 1
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 1
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)