May 14, 2013, 9:53 AM EST
I’ve had the privilege of seeing Andrew Wiggins play a number of times, but for those of you that don’t spend your weekend summers sitting in high school gyms watching AAU tournaments, that may not be the case.
Are you wondering why this kid is so hyped up?
Watch these mixtapes. You’ll get it. Wiggins, the No. 1 player in the Class of 2013 out of Huntington Prep (WV) by way of Toronto, will decide between Florida State, North Carolina, Kentucky and Kansas this afternoon:
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)