May 14, 2013, 9:53 AM EST
I’ve had the privilege of seeing Andrew Wiggins play a number of times, but for those of you that don’t spend your weekend summers sitting in high school gyms watching AAU tournaments, that may not be the case.
Are you wondering why this kid is so hyped up?
Watch these mixtapes. You’ll get it. Wiggins, the No. 1 player in the Class of 2013 out of Huntington Prep (WV) by way of Toronto, will decide between Florida State, North Carolina, Kentucky and Kansas this afternoon:
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 1
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)