May 14, 2013, 9:53 AM EDT
I’ve had the privilege of seeing Andrew Wiggins play a number of times, but for those of you that don’t spend your weekend summers sitting in high school gyms watching AAU tournaments, that may not be the case.
Are you wondering why this kid is so hyped up?
Watch these mixtapes. You’ll get it. Wiggins, the No. 1 player in the Class of 2013 out of Huntington Prep (WV) by way of Toronto, will decide between Florida State, North Carolina, Kentucky and Kansas this afternoon:
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)