May 14, 2013, 9:53 AM EDT
I’ve had the privilege of seeing Andrew Wiggins play a number of times, but for those of you that don’t spend your weekend summers sitting in high school gyms watching AAU tournaments, that may not be the case.
Are you wondering why this kid is so hyped up?
Watch these mixtapes. You’ll get it. Wiggins, the No. 1 player in the Class of 2013 out of Huntington Prep (WV) by way of Toronto, will decide between Florida State, North Carolina, Kentucky and Kansas this afternoon:
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 26
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)