May 14, 2013, 9:53 AM EDT
I’ve had the privilege of seeing Andrew Wiggins play a number of times, but for those of you that don’t spend your weekend summers sitting in high school gyms watching AAU tournaments, that may not be the case.
Are you wondering why this kid is so hyped up?
Watch these mixtapes. You’ll get it. Wiggins, the No. 1 player in the Class of 2013 out of Huntington Prep (WV) by way of Toronto, will decide between Florida State, North Carolina, Kentucky and Kansas this afternoon:
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Seven Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 1
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Indiana’s summer workouts look intense (VIDEO) (4)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (3)