May 26, 2013, 12:16 PM EDT
Last Thursday, former Duke forward Ryan Kelly–a potential pick in the NBA Draft–tweeted out that he proposed to Lindsay Cowher.
Yes, Lindsay is the daughter of that Cowher, as in former Pittsburgh Steelers head coach and current CBS analyst Bill Cowher.
Kelly and Cowher both attended Ravenscroft School in Raleigh, NC. Like Kelly, Cowher excelled on the hardwood earning a scholarship to Wofford College.
According to reports, the proposal came in Raleigh’s Durant Nature Park.
You can find Kevin on twitter @KLDoyle11
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)