May 26, 2013, 12:16 PM EDT
Last Thursday, former Duke forward Ryan Kelly–a potential pick in the NBA Draft–tweeted out that he proposed to Lindsay Cowher.
Yes, Lindsay is the daughter of that Cowher, as in former Pittsburgh Steelers head coach and current CBS analyst Bill Cowher.
Kelly and Cowher both attended Ravenscroft School in Raleigh, NC. Like Kelly, Cowher excelled on the hardwood earning a scholarship to Wofford College.
According to reports, the proposal came in Raleigh’s Durant Nature Park.
You can find Kevin on twitter @KLDoyle11
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)