May 30, 2013, 9:25 AM EST
So the American Athletic Conference has released their logo and, well, you tell me how it looks, because I can’t, for the life of me, find a way to get excited about league logos. I will say, however, that I do appreciate a somewhat minimalist approach taken here:
What I find endlessly more interesting than the logo itself is that is the AAC doesn’t seem to recognize the fact that both Rutgers and Louisville will be league members in 2013-2014.
Click on the members tab of the league’s website, and this is what you see:
I don’t see Rutgers or Louisville listed there, do you?
It looks like the leftover members of the Big East still hold a grudge against the departed members of the conference.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 1
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)