May 30, 2013, 9:25 AM EDT
So the American Athletic Conference has released their logo and, well, you tell me how it looks, because I can’t, for the life of me, find a way to get excited about league logos. I will say, however, that I do appreciate a somewhat minimalist approach taken here:
What I find endlessly more interesting than the logo itself is that is the AAC doesn’t seem to recognize the fact that both Rutgers and Louisville will be league members in 2013-2014.
Click on the members tab of the league’s website, and this is what you see:
I don’t see Rutgers or Louisville listed there, do you?
It looks like the leftover members of the Big East still hold a grudge against the departed members of the conference.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)