May 30, 2013, 9:25 AM EDT
So the American Athletic Conference has released their logo and, well, you tell me how it looks, because I can’t, for the life of me, find a way to get excited about league logos. I will say, however, that I do appreciate a somewhat minimalist approach taken here:
What I find endlessly more interesting than the logo itself is that is the AAC doesn’t seem to recognize the fact that both Rutgers and Louisville will be league members in 2013-2014.
Click on the members tab of the league’s website, and this is what you see:
I don’t see Rutgers or Louisville listed there, do you?
It looks like the leftover members of the Big East still hold a grudge against the departed members of the conference.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 5
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 1
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)
- Indiana grabs commitment from prep school center (VIDEO) (6)
- Harrison twins awaiting feedback from NBA before deciding to return or declare (6)
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ (5)