May 30, 2013, 9:25 AM EST
So the American Athletic Conference has released their logo and, well, you tell me how it looks, because I can’t, for the life of me, find a way to get excited about league logos. I will say, however, that I do appreciate a somewhat minimalist approach taken here:
What I find endlessly more interesting than the logo itself is that is the AAC doesn’t seem to recognize the fact that both Rutgers and Louisville will be league members in 2013-2014.
Click on the members tab of the league’s website, and this is what you see:
I don’t see Rutgers or Louisville listed there, do you?
It looks like the leftover members of the Big East still hold a grudge against the departed members of the conference.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 20 Most Improved Players 0
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 0
- Former Rutgers player Derrick Randall sues school over Mike Rice’s actions 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings 0
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Professor at center of UNC’s academic fraud case to face felony charges (8)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)