May 30, 2013, 9:25 AM EDT
So the American Athletic Conference has released their logo and, well, you tell me how it looks, because I can’t, for the life of me, find a way to get excited about league logos. I will say, however, that I do appreciate a somewhat minimalist approach taken here:
What I find endlessly more interesting than the logo itself is that is the AAC doesn’t seem to recognize the fact that both Rutgers and Louisville will be league members in 2013-2014.
Click on the members tab of the league’s website, and this is what you see:
I don’t see Rutgers or Louisville listed there, do you?
It looks like the leftover members of the Big East still hold a grudge against the departed members of the conference.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)