Jun 3, 2013, 8:15 PM EST
Some projects happen without people knowing how much work went into them, mainly because they’re out of the public eye. Therefore, it’s tough to appreciate them fully.
California recently resurfaced the court at Haas Pavilion, and then posted a time lapse of it on YouTube. And who doesn’t love a good time lapse, right?
The work itself is tedious, I assume, but the final product is slick. The light-brown bear logo is original and doesn’t overpower the rest of the court. It’s easy to look at.
Plus, it’s a lot more fun watching it happen in 1:31 than it is over the course of months.
Follow David Harten on Twitter at @David_Harten
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 1
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (24)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)