Jun 3, 2013, 8:15 PM EDT
Some projects happen without people knowing how much work went into them, mainly because they’re out of the public eye. Therefore, it’s tough to appreciate them fully.
California recently resurfaced the court at Haas Pavilion, and then posted a time lapse of it on YouTube. And who doesn’t love a good time lapse, right?
The work itself is tedious, I assume, but the final product is slick. The light-brown bear logo is original and doesn’t overpower the rest of the court. It’s easy to look at.
Plus, it’s a lot more fun watching it happen in 1:31 than it is over the course of months.
Follow David Harten on Twitter at @David_Harten
- Re-ranking Recruiting Classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2010? 0
- Re-ranking Recruiting Classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2009? 1
- Florida State lands commitment from five-star 2016 prospect 0
- USA U19 team wins in overtime of gold-medal game over Croatia at FIBA World Championships 0
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2008? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2007? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Michigan basketball will change to Jordan Brand from adidas as school announces new Nike deal (3)
- Steph Curry misses a dunk staring at his phone, runs to camera to see it (VIDEO) (2)
- Alabama self-reported 13 minor violations last academic year, including one for men’s basketball (2)
- Austin Nichols looking to transfer from Memphis (2)
- Star Kansas freshman Carlton Bragg injured on trip to South Korea (1)