Jun 3, 2013, 8:15 PM EDT
Some projects happen without people knowing how much work went into them, mainly because they’re out of the public eye. Therefore, it’s tough to appreciate them fully.
California recently resurfaced the court at Haas Pavilion, and then posted a time lapse of it on YouTube. And who doesn’t love a good time lapse, right?
The work itself is tedious, I assume, but the final product is slick. The light-brown bear logo is original and doesn’t overpower the rest of the court. It’s easy to look at.
Plus, it’s a lot more fun watching it happen in 1:31 than it is over the course of months.
Follow David Harten on Twitter at @David_Harten
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)
- Blue Ribbon releases their Preseason First Team All-Americans (1)