Jun 3, 2013, 8:15 PM EST
Some projects happen without people knowing how much work went into them, mainly because they’re out of the public eye. Therefore, it’s tough to appreciate them fully.
California recently resurfaced the court at Haas Pavilion, and then posted a time lapse of it on YouTube. And who doesn’t love a good time lapse, right?
The work itself is tedious, I assume, but the final product is slick. The light-brown bear logo is original and doesn’t overpower the rest of the court. It’s easy to look at.
Plus, it’s a lot more fun watching it happen in 1:31 than it is over the course of months.
Follow David Harten on Twitter at @David_Harten
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)