Jun 3, 2013, 8:15 PM EST
Some projects happen without people knowing how much work went into them, mainly because they’re out of the public eye. Therefore, it’s tough to appreciate them fully.
California recently resurfaced the court at Haas Pavilion, and then posted a time lapse of it on YouTube. And who doesn’t love a good time lapse, right?
The work itself is tedious, I assume, but the final product is slick. The light-brown bear logo is original and doesn’t overpower the rest of the court. It’s easy to look at.
Plus, it’s a lot more fun watching it happen in 1:31 than it is over the course of months.
Follow David Harten on Twitter at @David_Harten
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Players 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 20 Most Improved Players 2
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 1
- Professor at center of UNC’s academic fraud case to face felony charges (8)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role (2)