Jun 10, 2013, 11:54 AM EDT
That’s a pretty solid dunk video, isn’t it?
Now think about this: every single one of the kids in that video has just finished their freshman year in high school.
Most of them can’t even get a drivers license, yet they are throwing down 360s and Eastbays with ease after finishing up one of their last practices at the tryouts for the U16 national team.
We’ve introduced you to some of these kids before. Terrance Ferguson put on a show at Nike EYBL Hampton because — get this — he’s a 6-foot-6 sharpshooter. Seventh Woods has already gone viral because of his ability to dunk.
Anyway, here’s another video of the impromptu dunk contest:
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)