Jun 10, 2013, 11:54 AM EST
That’s a pretty solid dunk video, isn’t it?
Now think about this: every single one of the kids in that video has just finished their freshman year in high school.
Most of them can’t even get a drivers license, yet they are throwing down 360s and Eastbays with ease after finishing up one of their last practices at the tryouts for the U16 national team.
We’ve introduced you to some of these kids before. Terrance Ferguson put on a show at Nike EYBL Hampton because — get this — he’s a 6-foot-6 sharpshooter. Seventh Woods has already gone viral because of his ability to dunk.
Anyway, here’s another video of the impromptu dunk contest:
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 0
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)