Jun 10, 2013, 11:54 AM EST
That’s a pretty solid dunk video, isn’t it?
Now think about this: every single one of the kids in that video has just finished their freshman year in high school.
Most of them can’t even get a drivers license, yet they are throwing down 360s and Eastbays with ease after finishing up one of their last practices at the tryouts for the U16 national team.
We’ve introduced you to some of these kids before. Terrance Ferguson put on a show at Nike EYBL Hampton because — get this — he’s a 6-foot-6 sharpshooter. Seventh Woods has already gone viral because of his ability to dunk.
Anyway, here’s another video of the impromptu dunk contest:
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)