Jun 10, 2013, 11:54 AM EDT
That’s a pretty solid dunk video, isn’t it?
Now think about this: every single one of the kids in that video has just finished their freshman year in high school.
Most of them can’t even get a drivers license, yet they are throwing down 360s and Eastbays with ease after finishing up one of their last practices at the tryouts for the U16 national team.
We’ve introduced you to some of these kids before. Terrance Ferguson put on a show at Nike EYBL Hampton because — get this — he’s a 6-foot-6 sharpshooter. Seventh Woods has already gone viral because of his ability to dunk.
Anyway, here’s another video of the impromptu dunk contest:
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 2
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)