Jun 10, 2013, 11:54 AM EST
That’s a pretty solid dunk video, isn’t it?
Now think about this: every single one of the kids in that video has just finished their freshman year in high school.
Most of them can’t even get a drivers license, yet they are throwing down 360s and Eastbays with ease after finishing up one of their last practices at the tryouts for the U16 national team.
We’ve introduced you to some of these kids before. Terrance Ferguson put on a show at Nike EYBL Hampton because — get this — he’s a 6-foot-6 sharpshooter. Seventh Woods has already gone viral because of his ability to dunk.
Anyway, here’s another video of the impromptu dunk contest:
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 0
- Senior starters once again lead the way for No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing the most important part: His One Shining Moment 2
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 2
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 2
- After win at No. 18 SMU, No. 11 Louisville is once again peaking in March 0
- Wake Forest beats No. 4 Duke as Blue Devils struggle to score again 1
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)