Jun 11, 2013, 5:29 PM EST
Tennessee added another piece to their Class of 2014 recruiting class on Tuesday as Phil Cofer announced that he had committed to the Vols on his twitter feed.
And while Cofer is from Georgia, he’s a Tennessee legacy. His father played football for the Vols before heading off the the NFL.
Cofer joins Jordan Cornish, a 6-foot-4 scoring guard also ranked in Rivals Top 150, as the first two commits for Tennessee head coach Cuonzo Martin in the class. The shame? Cofer once had a luscious head of hair, but it appears as if he’s cut it recently:
So while Cofer may one day make an all-SEC team while in Knoxville, it appears that his chances of being on the All-Hair Team have come and gone.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 0
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (10)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (8)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)