Jun 11, 2013, 5:29 PM EDT
Tennessee added another piece to their Class of 2014 recruiting class on Tuesday as Phil Cofer announced that he had committed to the Vols on his twitter feed.
And while Cofer is from Georgia, he’s a Tennessee legacy. His father played football for the Vols before heading off the the NFL.
Cofer joins Jordan Cornish, a 6-foot-4 scoring guard also ranked in Rivals Top 150, as the first two commits for Tennessee head coach Cuonzo Martin in the class. The shame? Cofer once had a luscious head of hair, but it appears as if he’s cut it recently:
So while Cofer may one day make an all-SEC team while in Knoxville, it appears that his chances of being on the All-Hair Team have come and gone.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Four-star shooting guard verbally commits to UCLA 0
- USA Basketball U17 team wins gold in the FIBA World Championships 0
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ 4
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Watch Stephen Curry put 40 on Gonzaga in the NCAA tournament (VIDEO) (3)
- Five-star power forward Elijah Thomas sets five official visits (3)