Jun 11, 2013, 5:29 PM EST
Tennessee added another piece to their Class of 2014 recruiting class on Tuesday as Phil Cofer announced that he had committed to the Vols on his twitter feed.
And while Cofer is from Georgia, he’s a Tennessee legacy. His father played football for the Vols before heading off the the NFL.
Cofer joins Jordan Cornish, a 6-foot-4 scoring guard also ranked in Rivals Top 150, as the first two commits for Tennessee head coach Cuonzo Martin in the class. The shame? Cofer once had a luscious head of hair, but it appears as if he’s cut it recently:
So while Cofer may one day make an all-SEC team while in Knoxville, it appears that his chances of being on the All-Hair Team have come and gone.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 1
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 0
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 13
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)