Jun 11, 2013, 5:29 PM EDT
Tennessee added another piece to their Class of 2014 recruiting class on Tuesday as Phil Cofer announced that he had committed to the Vols on his twitter feed.
And while Cofer is from Georgia, he’s a Tennessee legacy. His father played football for the Vols before heading off the the NFL.
Cofer joins Jordan Cornish, a 6-foot-4 scoring guard also ranked in Rivals Top 150, as the first two commits for Tennessee head coach Cuonzo Martin in the class. The shame? Cofer once had a luscious head of hair, but it appears as if he’s cut it recently:
So while Cofer may one day make an all-SEC team while in Knoxville, it appears that his chances of being on the All-Hair Team have come and gone.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 10
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Ranking the Sweet 16 matchups 8
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close 36
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field 15
- Ben Howland to become the next Mississippi State head coach 6
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- You Make The Call: Did No. 11 UCLA beat No. 6 SMU on a goaltend or a blown call? (VIDEO) (32)
- Updated tournament records: Five ACC, three Pac-12 teams headed to Sweet 16 (22)
- Reports: Indiana coach Tom Crean said ‘you suck’ to referee after loss to Wichita State (19)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (19)