Jun 11, 2013, 5:29 PM EST
Tennessee added another piece to their Class of 2014 recruiting class on Tuesday as Phil Cofer announced that he had committed to the Vols on his twitter feed.
And while Cofer is from Georgia, he’s a Tennessee legacy. His father played football for the Vols before heading off the the NFL.
Cofer joins Jordan Cornish, a 6-foot-4 scoring guard also ranked in Rivals Top 150, as the first two commits for Tennessee head coach Cuonzo Martin in the class. The shame? Cofer once had a luscious head of hair, but it appears as if he’s cut it recently:
So while Cofer may one day make an all-SEC team while in Knoxville, it appears that his chances of being on the All-Hair Team have come and gone.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 0
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)