Jun 11, 2013, 10:50 AM EST
Seton Hall’s front court took a hit on Monday, as Kevin Johnson will reportedly be leaving the program to transfer.
According to ZagsBlog, Cal St. Northridge and San Diego State are two schools that could end up landing the Compton, CA, native.
Johnson averaged just 2.5 points and 2.0 boards with the Pirates this past season, playing just 7.9 minutes as a freshman after sitting out the 2011-2012 season due to academic issues. Johnson’s transfer isn’t exactly a surprise for those that paid attention to the end of the Seton Hall season. He found himself pinned to the bench due to attitude issues, and lost his spot in the rotation during the Big East tournament.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Weekend Preview: Saturday’s slate is thrilling from noon until midnight 0
- UCLA has a lot to learn if they are going to be a contender in the Pac-12 0
- Rasheed Sulaimon climbs out of the doghouse in No. 8 Duke’s 80-63 win 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Who will be the next undefeated team to lose? 2
- Texas hangs on to beat No. 14 North Carolina in Chapel Hill 4
- Report: Former North Carolina guard Will Graves arrested on drug charges at home owned by head coach Roy Williams (20)
- Kentucky is a flawed team, but does that mean they can’t contend? (12)
- WATCH: Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson unloads in press conference (9)
- Leslie McDonald has been cleared, while reports say P.J. Hairston unlikely to play this season (7)
- Weekend Preview: Iowa-Iowa State highlights a rivalry-heavy weekend slate (5)