Jun 11, 2013, 10:50 AM EST
Seton Hall’s front court took a hit on Monday, as Kevin Johnson will reportedly be leaving the program to transfer.
According to ZagsBlog, Cal St. Northridge and San Diego State are two schools that could end up landing the Compton, CA, native.
Johnson averaged just 2.5 points and 2.0 boards with the Pirates this past season, playing just 7.9 minutes as a freshman after sitting out the 2011-2012 season due to academic issues. Johnson’s transfer isn’t exactly a surprise for those that paid attention to the end of the Seton Hall season. He found himself pinned to the bench due to attitude issues, and lost his spot in the rotation during the Big East tournament.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)