Jun 11, 2013, 10:50 AM EDT
Seton Hall’s front court took a hit on Monday, as Kevin Johnson will reportedly be leaving the program to transfer.
According to ZagsBlog, Cal St. Northridge and San Diego State are two schools that could end up landing the Compton, CA, native.
Johnson averaged just 2.5 points and 2.0 boards with the Pirates this past season, playing just 7.9 minutes as a freshman after sitting out the 2011-2012 season due to academic issues. Johnson’s transfer isn’t exactly a surprise for those that paid attention to the end of the Seton Hall season. He found himself pinned to the bench due to attitude issues, and lost his spot in the rotation during the Big East tournament.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)