Jun 11, 2013, 10:50 AM EDT
Seton Hall’s front court took a hit on Monday, as Kevin Johnson will reportedly be leaving the program to transfer.
According to ZagsBlog, Cal St. Northridge and San Diego State are two schools that could end up landing the Compton, CA, native.
Johnson averaged just 2.5 points and 2.0 boards with the Pirates this past season, playing just 7.9 minutes as a freshman after sitting out the 2011-2012 season due to academic issues. Johnson’s transfer isn’t exactly a surprise for those that paid attention to the end of the Seton Hall season. He found himself pinned to the bench due to attitude issues, and lost his spot in the rotation during the Big East tournament.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 0
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 2
- Arizona lands four-star center to potential No. 1 recruiting class in 2015 0
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility 3
- In-state power forward verbally commits to UConn 0
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)
- Arizona State commit arrested for allegedly shoplifting less than $20 in DVDs from Walmart (3)
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility (3)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (3)