Jun 11, 2013, 10:50 AM EDT
Seton Hall’s front court took a hit on Monday, as Kevin Johnson will reportedly be leaving the program to transfer.
According to ZagsBlog, Cal St. Northridge and San Diego State are two schools that could end up landing the Compton, CA, native.
Johnson averaged just 2.5 points and 2.0 boards with the Pirates this past season, playing just 7.9 minutes as a freshman after sitting out the 2011-2012 season due to academic issues. Johnson’s transfer isn’t exactly a surprise for those that paid attention to the end of the Seton Hall season. He found himself pinned to the bench due to attitude issues, and lost his spot in the rotation during the Big East tournament.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 0
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Kentucky-commit Jamal Murray scores 20 to headline Wednesday’s Pan-Am Games 0
- July Live Period Preview: Four story lines to follow from Las Vegas 0
- Drake committed an NCAA violation while at Kentucky’s Big Blue Madness (11)
- List for potential nicknames for North Dakota down to five (8)
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Is adidas giving their basketball programs throwback jerseys? (PHOTOS) (3)
- 7-foot-6 UCF center Tacko Fall throws down between the legs dunk (VIDEO) (3)