Jun 13, 2013, 10:59 AM EDT
Colorado State’s basketball court got a fresh redesign this offseason, and on Thursday, we finally got a glimpse of what it looks like.
The differences are relatively minor. The writing on the baseline now says Colorado State instead of Rams, and it’s in a new color. The Rams head at center court is now painted in the traditional CSU style of green and white.
Most importantly, CSU opted not to do away with the dual Rams horns on both ends of the floor.
That would have been criminal.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 1
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)