Jun 13, 2013, 10:59 AM EDT
Colorado State’s basketball court got a fresh redesign this offseason, and on Thursday, we finally got a glimpse of what it looks like.
The differences are relatively minor. The writing on the baseline now says Colorado State instead of Rams, and it’s in a new color. The Rams head at center court is now painted in the traditional CSU style of green and white.
Most importantly, CSU opted not to do away with the dual Rams horns on both ends of the floor.
That would have been criminal.
- Senior guard Delon Wright, Utah aim to end NCAA tournament drought 0
- Arizona-commit Justin Simon may not be a PG, but that may not matter 0
- USA Basketball experience motivates five-star big man Chase Jeter 1
- adidas Unrivaled Camp Day 2: Chase Jeter outplays Carlton Bragg in a battle of five-star big men 1
- Five-star wing Brandon Ingram elevates his play during July 1
- CBT Quotables Part 1: Jawun Evans, Diamond Stone, Skal Labissiere and more 1
- LeBron James Skills Academy Day 2 Recap: Huntington Prep tandem enjoys productive Thursday 0
- Rashad McCants says he’s getting $310 million from UNC, NCAA (16)
- Rashad McCants says there was never a relationship between him and Roy Williams (AUDIO) (9)
- Report: Memphis football player attacked Dominic Woodson, advisor (5)
- Rick Brunson used Patrick Ewing’s name to deceive masseuse which led to his arrest (3)
- Report: Naadir Tharpe to turn pro (3)