Jun 13, 2013, 10:59 AM EST
Colorado State’s basketball court got a fresh redesign this offseason, and on Thursday, we finally got a glimpse of what it looks like.
The differences are relatively minor. The writing on the baseline now says Colorado State instead of Rams, and it’s in a new color. The Rams head at center court is now painted in the traditional CSU style of green and white.
Most importantly, CSU opted not to do away with the dual Rams horns on both ends of the floor.
That would have been criminal.
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Sophomore forward Semi Ojeleye to transfer from Duke (3)