Jun 13, 2013, 10:59 AM EDT
Colorado State’s basketball court got a fresh redesign this offseason, and on Thursday, we finally got a glimpse of what it looks like.
The differences are relatively minor. The writing on the baseline now says Colorado State instead of Rams, and it’s in a new color. The Rams head at center court is now painted in the traditional CSU style of green and white.
Most importantly, CSU opted not to do away with the dual Rams horns on both ends of the floor.
That would have been criminal.
- Report: Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 0
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 0
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 20
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 12
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 79
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (79)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)