Jun 13, 2013, 10:59 AM EDT
Colorado State’s basketball court got a fresh redesign this offseason, and on Thursday, we finally got a glimpse of what it looks like.
The differences are relatively minor. The writing on the baseline now says Colorado State instead of Rams, and it’s in a new color. The Rams head at center court is now painted in the traditional CSU style of green and white.
Most importantly, CSU opted not to do away with the dual Rams horns on both ends of the floor.
That would have been criminal.
- Gregg Marshall to remain at Wichita State, won’t visit Alabama 1
- Maryland point guard Melo Trimble to return for sophomore season 5
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see (22)