Jun 15, 2013, 7:02 PM EDT
We here at CBT pride ourselves on our dedication to bringing you the most important college hoops news, doing it quickly, and making it as accurate as possible.
This has nothing to do with that.
This is, quite simply, a wonderful godsend from the deviant minds over at Reddit. They posted the photo of Bruce Pearl’s massive pile of curls, LostLettermen.com found it, and now we’re jumping on that bandwagon.
I mean, how could we not? This stuff is like catnip to me.
If anyone ever needs a casting suggestion for the Bruce Pearl Story (an ESPN/Lifetime collaboration?) may I suggest the red-hot Seth Rogen? By his own admission, he could grow this mop in a heartbeat.
In case you never saw any reruns of Welcome Back, Kotter, rest assured that if Rogen played the younger Pearl, Mr. Kotter himself could play the current version. In fact, Gabe Kaplan starred as a basketball coach in a 1979 movie called Fast Break:
“A preacher, a jailbird, a pool shark, a muscle man…” and a GIRL? What wackiness.
Eric Angevine is the editor of Storming the Floor. He tweets @stfhoops.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)