Jun 24, 2013, 11:35 AM EST
Former West Virginia forward Keaton Miles has decided to transfer to Arkansas, he announced on his twitter feed on Monday morning.
Miles, a Dallas, TX, native, played two seasons with the Mountaineers, averaged just 2.6 points and 1.7 boards as a sophomore. The 6-foot-7 swingman will have two years of eligibility remaining beginning in 2014-2015.
Miles was rated a three-star recruit by Rivals coming out of high school. He picked the Razorbacks over Colorado State, Utah and Mississippi State.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 0
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 0
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 13
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)