Jun 24, 2013, 11:35 AM EDT
Former West Virginia forward Keaton Miles has decided to transfer to Arkansas, he announced on his twitter feed on Monday morning.
Miles, a Dallas, TX, native, played two seasons with the Mountaineers, averaged just 2.6 points and 1.7 boards as a sophomore. The 6-foot-7 swingman will have two years of eligibility remaining beginning in 2014-2015.
Miles was rated a three-star recruit by Rivals coming out of high school. He picked the Razorbacks over Colorado State, Utah and Mississippi State.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 5
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 9
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 4
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was 5
- More than 200,000 UConn fans show up for parade in Hartford (VIDEO/PHOTOS) 0
- Duke’s Jabari Parker will discuss options with Mike Krzyzewski next week 0
- UMass guard Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay Division I basketball player (31)
- Lacey Holsworth, Adreian Payne’s eight-year-old friend, loses her battle with cancer (9)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (9)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (8)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)