Jun 24, 2013, 11:35 AM EDT
Former West Virginia forward Keaton Miles has decided to transfer to Arkansas, he announced on his twitter feed on Monday morning.
Miles, a Dallas, TX, native, played two seasons with the Mountaineers, averaged just 2.6 points and 1.7 boards as a sophomore. The 6-foot-7 swingman will have two years of eligibility remaining beginning in 2014-2015.
Miles was rated a three-star recruit by Rivals coming out of high school. He picked the Razorbacks over Colorado State, Utah and Mississippi State.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)