Jun 24, 2013, 11:35 AM EST
Former West Virginia forward Keaton Miles has decided to transfer to Arkansas, he announced on his twitter feed on Monday morning.
Miles, a Dallas, TX, native, played two seasons with the Mountaineers, averaged just 2.6 points and 1.7 boards as a sophomore. The 6-foot-7 swingman will have two years of eligibility remaining beginning in 2014-2015.
Miles was rated a three-star recruit by Rivals coming out of high school. He picked the Razorbacks over Colorado State, Utah and Mississippi State.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)