Jun 24, 2013, 11:35 AM EDT
Former West Virginia forward Keaton Miles has decided to transfer to Arkansas, he announced on his twitter feed on Monday morning.
Miles, a Dallas, TX, native, played two seasons with the Mountaineers, averaged just 2.6 points and 1.7 boards as a sophomore. The 6-foot-7 swingman will have two years of eligibility remaining beginning in 2014-2015.
Miles was rated a three-star recruit by Rivals coming out of high school. He picked the Razorbacks over Colorado State, Utah and Mississippi State.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- 2014-15 America East Preview: Does Stony Brook finally make the Tournament? 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)