Jun 25, 2013, 2:16 PM EST
Andrew Wiggins is No. 22.
We know this because he wore No. 22 for Huntington Prep, for CIA Bounce and during the McDonald’s All-American game.
Oh, and he wore it during the first open scrimmage that he had at Kansas, when he threw down this dunk.
Kansas just so happens to have a sale on No. 22 jerseys. You can find it under New Arrivals at the KU Online Bookstore. It’s on sale, too, down to $39.99 from the usual $55.00:
This has nothing to do with Andrew Wiggins enrolling at Kansas, right?
Because there’s no way that Kansas would try to maximize jersey sales with Wiggins spending less than a year on campus, is there?
Because this new arrival to the bookstore is in no way associated with the new arrival to campus that happens to wear No. 22 and won’t see a dime off of these jersey sales, correct?
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 0
- No. 8 Kansas loses, but The Andrew Wiggins Show is what’s important 1
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league 5
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 1
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy (6)
- Bracketology: Eight teams in play for No. 1 seeds (6)