Jun 25, 2013, 2:16 PM EDT
Andrew Wiggins is No. 22.
We know this because he wore No. 22 for Huntington Prep, for CIA Bounce and during the McDonald’s All-American game.
Oh, and he wore it during the first open scrimmage that he had at Kansas, when he threw down this dunk.
Kansas just so happens to have a sale on No. 22 jerseys. You can find it under New Arrivals at the KU Online Bookstore. It’s on sale, too, down to $39.99 from the usual $55.00:
This has nothing to do with Andrew Wiggins enrolling at Kansas, right?
Because there’s no way that Kansas would try to maximize jersey sales with Wiggins spending less than a year on campus, is there?
Because this new arrival to the bookstore is in no way associated with the new arrival to campus that happens to wear No. 22 and won’t see a dime off of these jersey sales, correct?
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 31
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (31)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (8)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)