Jun 25, 2013, 2:16 PM EST
Andrew Wiggins is No. 22.
We know this because he wore No. 22 for Huntington Prep, for CIA Bounce and during the McDonald’s All-American game.
Oh, and he wore it during the first open scrimmage that he had at Kansas, when he threw down this dunk.
Kansas just so happens to have a sale on No. 22 jerseys. You can find it under New Arrivals at the KU Online Bookstore. It’s on sale, too, down to $39.99 from the usual $55.00:
This has nothing to do with Andrew Wiggins enrolling at Kansas, right?
Because there’s no way that Kansas would try to maximize jersey sales with Wiggins spending less than a year on campus, is there?
Because this new arrival to the bookstore is in no way associated with the new arrival to campus that happens to wear No. 22 and won’t see a dime off of these jersey sales, correct?
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 0
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 0
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)