Jun 25, 2013, 2:16 PM EDT
Andrew Wiggins is No. 22.
We know this because he wore No. 22 for Huntington Prep, for CIA Bounce and during the McDonald’s All-American game.
Oh, and he wore it during the first open scrimmage that he had at Kansas, when he threw down this dunk.
Kansas just so happens to have a sale on No. 22 jerseys. You can find it under New Arrivals at the KU Online Bookstore. It’s on sale, too, down to $39.99 from the usual $55.00:
This has nothing to do with Andrew Wiggins enrolling at Kansas, right?
Because there’s no way that Kansas would try to maximize jersey sales with Wiggins spending less than a year on campus, is there?
Because this new arrival to the bookstore is in no way associated with the new arrival to campus that happens to wear No. 22 and won’t see a dime off of these jersey sales, correct?
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Four-star shooting guard verbally commits to UCLA 0
- USA Basketball U17 team wins gold in the FIBA World Championships 0
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ 4
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Watch Stephen Curry put 40 on Gonzaga in the NCAA tournament (VIDEO) (3)
- Five-star power forward Elijah Thomas sets five official visits (3)