Jun 27, 2013, 10:10 AM EDT
Otto Porter held an autograph signing at a Modells’ in New York yesterday, one day before he’ll be picked somewhere in the top five of the 2013 NBA Draft.
Justin Hom, whose twitter handle is @SinChuck, went to the signing with a ticket stub from Porter’s most impressive performance of his career: 33 points, eight boards and five steals on 12-19 shooting in a 57-46 win over Syracuse at the Carrier Dome.
Porter added a bit of a personal touch to the signature:
Good thing the Big East let this rivalry die …
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1