Jun 27, 2013, 9:27 AM EST
You never heard of Christian Terrell.
I had never heard of him, either. Recruiting analysts probably didn’t have much of an idea who he was until Wednesday, when the video of the dunk you see above made its way onto the internet.
And all of a sudden, a 6-foot-2 guard from Jacksonville was on Sportscenter.
Quite the meteoric rise for a kid that currently holds just three scholarship offers, according to 247Sports: Jacksonville, Appalachian State and, obviously, #DunkCity, Florida Gulf Coast.
I think we all know where he needs to go to school.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)