Jun 27, 2013, 9:27 AM EDT
You never heard of Christian Terrell.
I had never heard of him, either. Recruiting analysts probably didn’t have much of an idea who he was until Wednesday, when the video of the dunk you see above made its way onto the internet.
And all of a sudden, a 6-foot-2 guard from Jacksonville was on Sportscenter.
Quite the meteoric rise for a kid that currently holds just three scholarship offers, according to 247Sports: Jacksonville, Appalachian State and, obviously, #DunkCity, Florida Gulf Coast.
I think we all know where he needs to go to school.
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 14
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 9
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 71
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 17
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (75)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)