Jun 27, 2013, 9:27 AM EDT
You never heard of Christian Terrell.
I had never heard of him, either. Recruiting analysts probably didn’t have much of an idea who he was until Wednesday, when the video of the dunk you see above made its way onto the internet.
And all of a sudden, a 6-foot-2 guard from Jacksonville was on Sportscenter.
Quite the meteoric rise for a kid that currently holds just three scholarship offers, according to 247Sports: Jacksonville, Appalachian State and, obviously, #DunkCity, Florida Gulf Coast.
I think we all know where he needs to go to school.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle has formally declared for the NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 6
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)