Jun 27, 2013, 9:27 AM EDT
You never heard of Christian Terrell.
I had never heard of him, either. Recruiting analysts probably didn’t have much of an idea who he was until Wednesday, when the video of the dunk you see above made its way onto the internet.
And all of a sudden, a 6-foot-2 guard from Jacksonville was on Sportscenter.
Quite the meteoric rise for a kid that currently holds just three scholarship offers, according to 247Sports: Jacksonville, Appalachian State and, obviously, #DunkCity, Florida Gulf Coast.
I think we all know where he needs to go to school.
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 6
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)