Jun 29, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
Between winning a National Championship, being deep in the horse-racing world, and getting his first tattoo, it’s already been a memorable 2013 for Louisville head coach Rick Pitino.
Thankfully, Pitino will document Louisville’s championship run in his newest book due out in October, which is tentatively titled, ”The One-Day Contract: How to Add Value to Every Minute of Your Life.”
Pitino has already authored three books — “Lead to Succeed,” “Success Is a Choice” and “Rebound Rules” — and according to the book’s publisher, St. Martin’s Press, the newest chapter in Pitino’s life will be released on October 1st.
While we’re not sure if the book will mention the horse racing or tattoo, it will definitely delve into Louisville’s memorable 2012-13 national championship run while also talking about Pitino’s “years of personal and professional experiences,” according to St. Martin’s Press.
It will be interesting to hear Pitino’s words on this group, including the three consecutive losses in the Big East after attaining a No. 1 ranking, the five-overtime thriller in South Bend against Notre Dame, the Big East Tournament and the NCAA Tournament run — including Kevin Ware’s broken leg.
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game 4
- Colorado needs game-winner to serve as a catalyst for Askia Booker (VIDEO) 0
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 3
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 4
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game (4)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)