Jun 29, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Between winning a National Championship, being deep in the horse-racing world, and getting his first tattoo, it’s already been a memorable 2013 for Louisville head coach Rick Pitino.
Thankfully, Pitino will document Louisville’s championship run in his newest book due out in October, which is tentatively titled, “The One-Day Contract: How to Add Value to Every Minute of Your Life.”
Pitino has already authored three books — “Lead to Succeed,” “Success Is a Choice” and “Rebound Rules” — and according to the book’s publisher, St. Martin’s Press, the newest chapter in Pitino’s life will be released on October 1st.
While we’re not sure if the book will mention the horse racing or tattoo, it will definitely delve into Louisville’s memorable 2012-13 national championship run while also talking about Pitino’s “years of personal and professional experiences,” according to St. Martin’s Press.
It will be interesting to hear Pitino’s words on this group, including the three consecutive losses in the Big East after attaining a No. 1 ranking, the five-overtime thriller in South Bend against Notre Dame, the Big East Tournament and the NCAA Tournament run — including Kevin Ware’s broken leg.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)