Jun 29, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Between winning a National Championship, being deep in the horse-racing world, and getting his first tattoo, it’s already been a memorable 2013 for Louisville head coach Rick Pitino.
Thankfully, Pitino will document Louisville’s championship run in his newest book due out in October, which is tentatively titled, “The One-Day Contract: How to Add Value to Every Minute of Your Life.”
Pitino has already authored three books — “Lead to Succeed,” “Success Is a Choice” and “Rebound Rules” — and according to the book’s publisher, St. Martin’s Press, the newest chapter in Pitino’s life will be released on October 1st.
While we’re not sure if the book will mention the horse racing or tattoo, it will definitely delve into Louisville’s memorable 2012-13 national championship run while also talking about Pitino’s “years of personal and professional experiences,” according to St. Martin’s Press.
It will be interesting to hear Pitino’s words on this group, including the three consecutive losses in the Big East after attaining a No. 1 ranking, the five-overtime thriller in South Bend against Notre Dame, the Big East Tournament and the NCAA Tournament run — including Kevin Ware’s broken leg.
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 3
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)