James Robinson’s pass leads to a Montrezl Harrell alley-oop in USA Basketball’s Under-19 win over Australia (VIDEO)
Jul 2, 2013, 11:04 PM EDT
USA Basketball Under-19 team moved to 5-0 with a lopsided 94-51 win over Australia in the 2013 FIBA World Championship on Tuesday Prague, Czech Republic. The U.S. forced 23 turnovers, leading to 26 points. The U.S. also used a high-paced offense to remain undefeated in tournament play — as seen in the video above. James Robinson corralled the rebound and launched a near full-court pass that led to an alley-oop for Montrezl Harrell.
Arizona-bound Aaron Gordon was one of five U.S. players to score in double figures with 15 points. High school senior, Justise Winslow had 10 points and 10 boards.
The U.S. plays 5-0 Serbia. The winner will be the No. 1 Group F seed for the medal round quarterfinals.
- Kyle Wiltjer to return to Gonzaga for his senior season 0
- Utah’s Jakob Poeltl will return to school for his sophomore season 1
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Former Kansas State guard transferring to Creighton 0
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)