James Robinson’s pass leads to a Montrezl Harrell alley-oop in USA Basketball’s Under-19 win over Australia (VIDEO)
Jul 2, 2013, 11:04 PM EDT
USA Basketball Under-19 team moved to 5-0 with a lopsided 94-51 win over Australia in the 2013 FIBA World Championship on Tuesday Prague, Czech Republic. The U.S. forced 23 turnovers, leading to 26 points. The U.S. also used a high-paced offense to remain undefeated in tournament play — as seen in the video above. James Robinson corralled the rebound and launched a near full-court pass that led to an alley-oop for Montrezl Harrell.
Arizona-bound Aaron Gordon was one of five U.S. players to score in double figures with 15 points. High school senior, Justise Winslow had 10 points and 10 boards.
The U.S. plays 5-0 Serbia. The winner will be the No. 1 Group F seed for the medal round quarterfinals.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)