James Robinson’s pass leads to a Montrezl Harrell alley-oop in USA Basketball’s Under-19 win over Australia (VIDEO)
Jul 2, 2013, 11:04 PM EDT
USA Basketball Under-19 team moved to 5-0 with a lopsided 94-51 win over Australia in the 2013 FIBA World Championship on Tuesday Prague, Czech Republic. The U.S. forced 23 turnovers, leading to 26 points. The U.S. also used a high-paced offense to remain undefeated in tournament play — as seen in the video above. James Robinson corralled the rebound and launched a near full-court pass that led to an alley-oop for Montrezl Harrell.
Arizona-bound Aaron Gordon was one of five U.S. players to score in double figures with 15 points. High school senior, Justise Winslow had 10 points and 10 boards.
The U.S. plays 5-0 Serbia. The winner will be the No. 1 Group F seed for the medal round quarterfinals.
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 0
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was 5
- UMass guard Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay Division I basketball player (31)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Lacey Holsworth, Adreian Payne’s eight-year-old friend, loses her battle with cancer (9)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (9)