James Robinson’s pass leads to a Montrezl Harrell alley-oop in USA Basketball’s Under-19 win over Australia (VIDEO)
Jul 2, 2013, 11:04 PM EDT
USA Basketball Under-19 team moved to 5-0 with a lopsided 94-51 win over Australia in the 2013 FIBA World Championship on Tuesday Prague, Czech Republic. The U.S. forced 23 turnovers, leading to 26 points. The U.S. also used a high-paced offense to remain undefeated in tournament play — as seen in the video above. James Robinson corralled the rebound and launched a near full-court pass that led to an alley-oop for Montrezl Harrell.
Arizona-bound Aaron Gordon was one of five U.S. players to score in double figures with 15 points. High school senior, Justise Winslow had 10 points and 10 boards.
The U.S. plays 5-0 Serbia. The winner will be the No. 1 Group F seed for the medal round quarterfinals.
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Four-star shooting guard verbally commits to UCLA 0
- USA Basketball U17 team wins gold in the FIBA World Championships 0
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)