Jul 3, 2013, 10:47 AM EDT
The back court portion of Kentucky’s heralded 2013 recruiting class was in Lexington last weekend, but they won’t remain on campus all summer.
James Young, Aaron Harrison and Andrew Harrison weren’t able to register for Kentucky’s summer session. But don’t worry, Big Blue Nation, this isn’t a Donte Clark situation. The Harrisons didn’t graduate from high school until the second Saturday in June and Young was in class until June 13th, according to Kentucky Sports Radio.
They simply weren’t able to register and get to campus in time. For comparison’s sake, Julius Randle graduated on May 24th.
On the SEC teleconference on June 24th, John Calipari had this to say about his new crop of guards: “I think they’re going to come in this weekend (June 28-30) and what we’re hoping is that they are able to flow into the six-week session, and if they’re not, they’ll stay a couple of long weekends and they’ll be fine.”
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0