Jul 3, 2013, 10:47 AM EDT
The back court portion of Kentucky’s heralded 2013 recruiting class was in Lexington last weekend, but they won’t remain on campus all summer.
James Young, Aaron Harrison and Andrew Harrison weren’t able to register for Kentucky’s summer session. But don’t worry, Big Blue Nation, this isn’t a Donte Clark situation. The Harrisons didn’t graduate from high school until the second Saturday in June and Young was in class until June 13th, according to Kentucky Sports Radio.
They simply weren’t able to register and get to campus in time. For comparison’s sake, Julius Randle graduated on May 24th.
On the SEC teleconference on June 24th, John Calipari had this to say about his new crop of guards: “I think they’re going to come in this weekend (June 28-30) and what we’re hoping is that they are able to flow into the six-week session, and if they’re not, they’ll stay a couple of long weekends and they’ll be fine.”
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)