Jul 3, 2013, 10:47 AM EDT
The back court portion of Kentucky’s heralded 2013 recruiting class was in Lexington last weekend, but they won’t remain on campus all summer.
James Young, Aaron Harrison and Andrew Harrison weren’t able to register for Kentucky’s summer session. But don’t worry, Big Blue Nation, this isn’t a Donte Clark situation. The Harrisons didn’t graduate from high school until the second Saturday in June and Young was in class until June 13th, according to Kentucky Sports Radio.
They simply weren’t able to register and get to campus in time. For comparison’s sake, Julius Randle graduated on May 24th.
On the SEC teleconference on June 24th, John Calipari had this to say about his new crop of guards: “I think they’re going to come in this weekend (June 28-30) and what we’re hoping is that they are able to flow into the six-week session, and if they’re not, they’ll stay a couple of long weekends and they’ll be fine.”
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)