Jul 3, 2013, 10:47 AM EST
The back court portion of Kentucky’s heralded 2013 recruiting class was in Lexington last weekend, but they won’t remain on campus all summer.
James Young, Aaron Harrison and Andrew Harrison weren’t able to register for Kentucky’s summer session. But don’t worry, Big Blue Nation, this isn’t a Donte Clark situation. The Harrisons didn’t graduate from high school until the second Saturday in June and Young was in class until June 13th, according to Kentucky Sports Radio.
They simply weren’t able to register and get to campus in time. For comparison’s sake, Julius Randle graduated on May 24th.
On the SEC teleconference on June 24th, John Calipari had this to say about his new crop of guards: “I think they’re going to come in this weekend (June 28-30) and what we’re hoping is that they are able to flow into the six-week session, and if they’re not, they’ll stay a couple of long weekends and they’ll be fine.”
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 3
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 5
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 2
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)