Jul 3, 2013, 10:47 AM EST
The back court portion of Kentucky’s heralded 2013 recruiting class was in Lexington last weekend, but they won’t remain on campus all summer.
James Young, Aaron Harrison and Andrew Harrison weren’t able to register for Kentucky’s summer session. But don’t worry, Big Blue Nation, this isn’t a Donte Clark situation. The Harrisons didn’t graduate from high school until the second Saturday in June and Young was in class until June 13th, according to Kentucky Sports Radio.
They simply weren’t able to register and get to campus in time. For comparison’s sake, Julius Randle graduated on May 24th.
On the SEC teleconference on June 24th, John Calipari had this to say about his new crop of guards: “I think they’re going to come in this weekend (June 28-30) and what we’re hoping is that they are able to flow into the six-week session, and if they’re not, they’ll stay a couple of long weekends and they’ll be fine.”
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)