Jul 5, 2013, 2:15 PM EDT
Much has been made about the impact that the growth of grassroots basketball has had on the sport as a whole, with there being no shortage of opinions (both in favor of and against grassroots basketball) on the topic.
The makers of the documentary “At All Costs,” which will be released next spring, take a look at the grassroots scene by following some of the nation’s top prospects and grassroots programs.
One player featured is 2014 point guard Parker Jackson-Cartwright, one of the best players at his position and a verbal commit to Arizona. Below is the first trailer for the film, and it should be noted that there is some profanity at around the 3:20 mark.
Raphielle can be followed on Twitter at @raphiellej.
- Duke lands five-star Class of 2015 wing Brandon Ingram 3
- College basketball’s seven biggest early entry losers for the 2015-2016 season 1
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season 3
- Austin Hatch’s inspirational basketball career has come to a close 3
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 1
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- Arizona forward Stanley Johnson enters 2015 NBA Draft (3)