Jul 5, 2013, 2:15 PM EDT
Much has been made about the impact that the growth of grassroots basketball has had on the sport as a whole, with there being no shortage of opinions (both in favor of and against grassroots basketball) on the topic.
The makers of the documentary “At All Costs,” which will be released next spring, take a look at the grassroots scene by following some of the nation’s top prospects and grassroots programs.
One player featured is 2014 point guard Parker Jackson-Cartwright, one of the best players at his position and a verbal commit to Arizona. Below is the first trailer for the film, and it should be noted that there is some profanity at around the 3:20 mark.
Raphielle can be followed on Twitter at @raphiellej.
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Watch Kentucky fans sprinting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets (VIDEO) (2)
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference (2)