Jul 5, 2013, 2:15 PM EDT
Much has been made about the impact that the growth of grassroots basketball has had on the sport as a whole, with there being no shortage of opinions (both in favor of and against grassroots basketball) on the topic.
The makers of the documentary “At All Costs,” which will be released next spring, take a look at the grassroots scene by following some of the nation’s top prospects and grassroots programs.
One player featured is 2014 point guard Parker Jackson-Cartwright, one of the best players at his position and a verbal commit to Arizona. Below is the first trailer for the film, and it should be noted that there is some profanity at around the 3:20 mark.
Raphielle can be followed on Twitter at @raphiellej.
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield returning for senior season 0
- Arizona forward Stanley Johnson enters 2015 NBA Draft 3
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Five members of Iowa State’s 2014-15 team have been arrested after two more arrests this week (9)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)