Jul 5, 2013, 2:15 PM EDT
Much has been made about the impact that the growth of grassroots basketball has had on the sport as a whole, with there being no shortage of opinions (both in favor of and against grassroots basketball) on the topic.
The makers of the documentary “At All Costs,” which will be released next spring, take a look at the grassroots scene by following some of the nation’s top prospects and grassroots programs.
One player featured is 2014 point guard Parker Jackson-Cartwright, one of the best players at his position and a verbal commit to Arizona. Below is the first trailer for the film, and it should be noted that there is some profanity at around the 3:20 mark.
Raphielle can be followed on Twitter at @raphiellej.
- Latest mixtape for Dennis Smith Jr. shows how talented he is (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1