Illinois coach John Groce throws first pitch, sings ‘Take Me Out To The Ballgame’ at Wrigley (VIDEO)
Jul 8, 2013, 11:16 AM EDT
John Groce threw out the first pitch at the Cubs game on Sunday, as it as Illini Day at Wrigley Field.
He also stepped up and sang ‘Take Me Out To The Ballgame':
My favorite part? John Groce had his son — the son made famous by this incredible photo after the Illini’s win over Indiana last season — with him in the press box to sing. Those are the kind of moments sons never forget.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 0
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)