Jul 9, 2013, 12:09 PM EST
The Georgia Dome floor where Louisville won the 2013 national title is no more.
The pieces of the floor will come in varying sizes, the smallest of which will be available for less than $100.
The biggest piece, however, won’t be sold. The center of the Final Four floor, a 24′ X 28′ piece weighing for than 6,000 pounds, is going to be framed and hung in the Yum! Center.
The goal is to raise $250,000.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- The Chase for 180: Jahii Carson’s improved jump shot 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top Ten Most Surprising Teams 0
- Two losses in a row? Three in 11 days? Oh well. Don’t give up on Kansas just yet 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Players 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Player of the Year Power Rankings 2
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Congratulations to Dickie V on 35 years of broadcasting (VIDEO) (2)
- VCU’s half court scoring issues becoming a concern? (2)