Jul 9, 2013, 12:09 PM EDT
The Georgia Dome floor where Louisville won the 2013 national title is no more.
The pieces of the floor will come in varying sizes, the smallest of which will be available for less than $100.
The biggest piece, however, won’t be sold. The center of the Final Four floor, a 24′ X 28′ piece weighing for than 6,000 pounds, is going to be framed and hung in the Yum! Center.
The goal is to raise $250,000.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 2
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (7)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)