Jul 9, 2013, 12:09 PM EST
The Georgia Dome floor where Louisville won the 2013 national title is no more.
The pieces of the floor will come in varying sizes, the smallest of which will be available for less than $100.
The biggest piece, however, won’t be sold. The center of the Final Four floor, a 24′ X 28′ piece weighing for than 6,000 pounds, is going to be framed and hung in the Yum! Center.
The goal is to raise $250,000.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 0
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 0
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)