Jul 15, 2013, 10:17 AM EDT
Like many of you, I was born well after Wilt Chamberlain’s playing career had come to an end.
But thanks to a video that popped up over the weekend on a youtube channel called “Wilt Chamberlain Archive”, we can get a sense of just how dominant the former Kansas Jayhawk was at the college level.
The video shows 20 minutes of highlights from the Jayhawk’s run to the 1957 title game, where they lost to North Carolina in triple overtime. Chamberlain was named MVP of the tournament after averaged 32.2 points, 15.2 boards and 6.6 blocks.
(h/t The Dagger)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 0
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Bruce Pearl gets welcomed by Auburn team, students after NCAA show-cause ends (VIDEO) 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (3)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)