Jul 15, 2013, 10:17 AM EDT
Like many of you, I was born well after Wilt Chamberlain’s playing career had come to an end.
But thanks to a video that popped up over the weekend on a youtube channel called “Wilt Chamberlain Archive”, we can get a sense of just how dominant the former Kansas Jayhawk was at the college level.
The video shows 20 minutes of highlights from the Jayhawk’s run to the 1957 title game, where they lost to North Carolina in triple overtime. Chamberlain was named MVP of the tournament after averaged 32.2 points, 15.2 boards and 6.6 blocks.
(h/t The Dagger)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Five-star wing Brandon Ingram elevates his play during July 0
- CBT Quotables Part 1: Jawun Evans, Diamond Stone, Skal Labissiere and more 1
- LeBron James Skills Academy Day 2 Recap: Huntington Prep tandem enjoys productive Thursday 0
- adidas Unrivaled Day 1: Brandon Ingram gets the best of Jaylen Brown, Ray Smith hurts his knee 0
- Reebok Breakout Classic Day 2 Recap: Derrick Jones puts on a show 1
- Five-star 2015 forward Henry Ellenson working to become a more versatile player 1
- Diamond Stone discusses his package deal, recent weight loss 2
- Rashad McCants says he’s getting $310 million from UNC, NCAA (16)
- Rashad McCants says there was never a relationship between him and Roy Williams (AUDIO) (9)
- Report: Memphis football player attacked Dominic Woodson, advisor (5)
- Rick Brunson used Patrick Ewing’s name to deceive masseuse which led to his arrest (3)
- Report: Naadir Tharpe to turn pro (3)