Jul 15, 2013, 10:17 AM EDT
Like many of you, I was born well after Wilt Chamberlain’s playing career had come to an end.
But thanks to a video that popped up over the weekend on a youtube channel called “Wilt Chamberlain Archive”, we can get a sense of just how dominant the former Kansas Jayhawk was at the college level.
The video shows 20 minutes of highlights from the Jayhawk’s run to the 1957 title game, where they lost to North Carolina in triple overtime. Chamberlain was named MVP of the tournament after averaged 32.2 points, 15.2 boards and 6.6 blocks.
(h/t The Dagger)
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0